AHAVA Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream Wash for Very Dry Skin uploaded by Nikki R.AHAVA Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream Wash for Very Dry Skin uploaded by Kristina I.AHAVA Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream Wash for Very Dry Skin uploaded by Kimberly A.

BY AHAVA

Winner of SHAPE Magazine s 2009 Shape of Beauty Award This creamy body wash is specially formulated for the delicate needs of very dry skin.  Infused with Hibiscus extract to smooth and moisturize skin, it also promotes the healing of dry skin with natural antibacterial properties.  Fig extract contains anti-inflammatory agents and natural moisturizers to provide nourishment to soften skin. The Mineral Botanic line delivers the benefits of Dead Sea minerals, nourishing organic plant extracts and soothing natural moisturizers in a line of luxuriously rich body washes. Each product is specially formulated with two organic plant extracts, carefully selected for their synergistic benefits to the skin. Paraben-fr. see more...

Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
I suffered from horrible breakouts on my shoulders and back for the longest time until I found this product. I'm not sure if it's because I was using cheap body wash before that irritated my skin or what... I know it's not specifically made to fight acne but it really worked for me! I'm so happy I had a lady at Ulta recommend this. The smell is AMAZING and I love that they have the same scent in lotion. I would have to say the only con is that it's a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for and it's totally worth it for the smell alone.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
I can't rave about this enough. This was my first ahava purchase and i was just looking on ulta for a good high end body wash that would moisturize and It does! It had 5 stars and the reviews were wonderful. It comes in a huge 17 fl oz bottle, the smell is intoxicating but not to much. I loved it so much i bought the body cream that was $27 but, really it's worth every penny, leaves your skin baby soft!
Danielle L.
This stuff in the bees-nees! The smell is phenominal, the lather is amazing and the way it leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized I barely need lotion after I get out of the shower. Ahava tends to be a bit pricey but sometimes you can find a good deal at Ulta buy one get on half off. Do it.
Sharon S.
I tend to get dry skin during the winter. AHAVA makes my skin so smooth and moisturizer. The scent is heavenly and the purchase point if good. Highly recommend this to everyone.
Nikki R.
Elkhart, IN
I am absolutely in love with this cream wash. The scent is amazing. The hibiscus scent is light and floral and mixes with the fig very well. It is not overpowering yet it last throughout the day. It is an invigorating scent in the shower that really wakes up the senses and starts the day off perfectly. The feel on my skin is silky smooth and a little bit goes a long way. The amount of lather is amazing for such a small amount of product that is used. If you are looking for a body wash that leaves your skin feeling truely amazing then you have found it. The only thing I dislike is the price, it is more expensive, but well worth it.
Kristina I.
Louisville, KY
I found this randomly at Ulta and decided to give it a try. I only ever use whatever I usually have a coupon for so I was in a little bit of sticker shock with the price. But my skin felt like it was going to split it would get so dry when I stepped out of the shower. This stuff is wonderful. I will fully still continue to pay for it because it is light, yet creamy and the hibiscus and fig scent is so lovely. I feel instantly girly and gorgeous when I use it.
Melissa K.
I cannot tell you how much I am in love, yes, IN LOVE with this wash and it comes in lotion. The scent is so natural, beautiful, light like nothing I have smelled before. Not too perfume"y" at all, in fact no perfume smell more of a wonderful light flower hibiscus"y" light scent, very spa like. I'ts so hard to describe but I love it and I get compliments on the smell. It also makes my skin so soft and clean and did I mention I am in love with it?
Gwaelin C.
Royersford, PA
The only thing I didn't like is the price. However for the price it really is super effective and works incredibly well and smells amazing . I work at kohls and we sell it a lot and their body butters are also amazing. This brand really has key ingredients to nourish the skin and help to give ur skin a soft look to it. I would recommend this product .
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
This is a very nice body cream. Ahava has been a great brand that brings the Dead Sea minerals to you. The smell is light and not overpowering which is great for people who are sensitive to smells. It really helps my skin feel hydrated during the rough winter months when my eczema likes to break out.
Stacy J.
Fort Smith, AR
Very efficient at exfoliating rough spots but leaves an oily sheen after. I personally like it however my friend used some and decided she would rather feel squeaky clean after a shower. I will keep purchasing for winter months for sure
kingJanett N.
Sanger, CA
Hi You think the price for this is good, is there any other products like this but better
Oymniy W.
Rochester, NY
I have eczema and I'm looking to find a body wash that doesn't dry out my skin even more does anyone know if this would help or make it worse ?
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
For anyone who has dry skin, does this really work and is it good for sensitive skin?
Vicki E.
Woodbridge, VA
Does the scent stay on you for a long time?
Cayce B.
Is this better than other "dry skin" body washes?