AHAVA Mineral Botanic Velvet Body Lotion Tropical Pineapple and White Peach, 13.5 oz uploaded by Ismenia B.

BY AHAVA

A lightweight lotion infused with Dead Sea Minerals and a unique blend of Pineapple and Peach extracts to moisturize, soothe and provide anti-oxidant benefits. A blend of three natural emollients leaves skin soft, smooth and hydrated. Mineral Botanic Velvet Body Lotion Tropical Pineapple and White Peach see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sallie M.
Atlanta
love, love LOVED this lotion!  It smells heavenly and doesnt leave a greasy feel as some lotions do.  I have very dry skin from medications, etc and this helps a great deal. I find it best to use right out of the shower when skin is not completely dry. This is my second bottle of it!
Sandra P.
Gilroy
This lotion is absolutely amazing. Yes it is almost $30 but honestly it is worth the prize. I leaves your skin feeling like velvet. I first discovered this lotion while working at ulta and I have tried others and none compare.
Autumn C.
Love the Ahava brand. Although a little pricey totally worth every penny. The lotion does not make you feel sticky after applying. Gets the skin super moisturized and glowing!
Gianna G.
Has a very nice scent it is good quality it was my first time ever using and I will use again it is a little pricey but worth every penny it is very Gentle not harsh I would purchase again and maybe again
Jennifer S.
Muskegon, MI
While this is a pricey product, I have to say that it is worth every penny! It makes your skin soft, leaves a delightful scent (the pineapple peach is my favorite), and isn't greasy at all!
Ismenia B.
Bellflower
Lauren B.
Danville,PA
This produst is absolutely amazing! This scent is so soothing and i love to just relax to this scent. The soothing formula is so moisturising!
Patricia S.
Santa rosa , CA
This smells amazing and is one of the few lotions that does not leave you feeling greasy or oily. Soaks into skin quickly and hydrates well!
April B.
Statesville, NC
i love fruity smelling lotons and  this is one of my favorites i use it everyday a little goes a long way it dosnt leave behinda oil feeling
Heidy R.
Lynwood, CA
Ahava always delivers great quality products. My skin instantly feels great when I use it! I'm very happy. It's gentle, but effective!