AHAVA Mineral Botanic Hand Cream uploaded by Leslie C.AHAVA Mineral Botanic Hand Cream uploaded by Leslie C.

BY AHAVA

Bursting with botanical essences of energizing lemon and soothing sage, this refreshing formula absorbs instantly, leaving hands feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. see more...

Zaide C.
el paso
It's a great product , it smells amazing I would recommend this to anyone. I gave this to my mother a few months ago definitely a thumbs up
Liliya K.
Agawam, MA
Love it,smells good and leaves my hands so smooth,it not only leaves them smooth but also heals the top of my hands which always get dry
Dana H.
My skin is always very dry and cracks but when I use this my skin always feels very soft and smooth. It works very well and smells great
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
Really great lotion. The scent is also really fresh and light. The lotion goes on very smoothly and it hydrates very well.
Maribel G.
It keeps your hands from getting way toooo dry,/it leaves them really soft, and it also prevents cuts from happening.
Audrey C.
San Diego, CA
Great nourishing hand cream. Doesn't make my hands feel greasy and leaves them moisturized for a good amount of time.
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
This product is amazing, very quality and texture is good. The smells is great. I really recommend to everyone.
Amanda M.
Toronto, ON
Excellent hand cream! I love Ahava products. This is very moisturizing and I also recommend their foot creams for overnight socking!