BY AHAVA

Bursting with botanical essences of energizing lemon and soothing sage, this refreshing formula absorbs instantly, leaving hands feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. see more...

Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
This product is amazing, very quality and texture is good. The smells is great. I really recommend to everyone.
Dana H.
My skin is always very dry and cracks but when I use this my skin always feels very soft and smooth. It works very well and smells great
Bint A.
This was a nice hand cream but I don't think it is worth the price. It is gentle but not very moisturizing. I have tried better hand creams. It's not long lasting. I wouldn't buy it again. I don't recommend it.
Sydney K.
I work in a restaurant so I wash my hands a lot. They dry out so much and sometimes crack.

This cream is amazing. After using it, my hands didn't dry out all day.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Fabulous, love the way it makes my skin feel. Love the scent, not over powering but long lasting. It makes my hands feel so soft, not greasy.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL
i really like ahava moisturizers. they do a good job of moisturizing the skin and i also really enjoy the scent: very lightweight and fresh. i got this lotion online in a sample and really liked it so i repurchased it later. it's very effective and the price range is about somwhere in the middle.
Amanda M.
Excellent hand cream! I love Ahava products. This is very moisturizing and I also recommend their foot creams for overnight socking!