BY AHAVA

Bursting with botanical essences of energizing lemon and soothing sage, this refreshing formula absorbs instantly, leaving hands feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. see more...

Veronica H.
This is my favorite hand cream of all time. It has a velvety feel it's so creamy and melts into the skin. It also smells so good. Everytime some uses this they fall in love. I have to watch how often I use it because it is on the pricey side but I love that it's made with natural ingredients. I would definitely recommend this to all especially if you have dry skin.
Rachel M.
This is my number one hand cream, no matter the season. I bought it at Ulta or Harmon Drug and it's got a fantastic scent. However it is very potent in smell and moisture. I'd recommend only using this on the hands and nowhere else
Candice R.
Ingleside, TX
I received this as a sample in a monthly subscription box and really liked it. It has a very pleasant scent and soaks into the skin very well not leaving your hands feeling greasy. The lotion soaks in and lasts a long time, keeping my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Lindsey R.
Humble, TX
Go to during the winter months. and also summer when you get a little to much sun and are feeling over exposed. its a little pricey but its like a cooling firming moisturising spa treatment for your hands. it can be a little strong smelling for some though and i prefer not to wear a fragrance when wearing this because it is easy to become over powering and noone wants to be that lady lol
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL
i really like ahava moisturizers. they do a good job of moisturizing the skin and i also really enjoy the scent: very lightweight and fresh. i got this lotion online in a sample and really liked it so i repurchased it later. it's very effective and the price range is about somwhere in the middle.
Bint A.
This was a nice hand cream but I don't think it is worth the price. It is gentle but not very moisturizing. I have tried better hand creams. It's not long lasting. I wouldn't buy it again. I don't recommend it.
Sydney K.
I work in a restaurant so I wash my hands a lot. They dry out so much and sometimes crack.

This cream is amazing. After using it, my hands didn't dry out all day.
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
I love the Ahava hand cream. It moisturizes without making my hands greasy. it also smells amazing. Any time that I can get my hands on some I buy it!
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Fabulous, love the way it makes my skin feel. Love the scent, not over powering but long lasting. It makes my hands feel so soft, not greasy.
Zaide C.
el paso
It's a great product , it smells amazing I would recommend this to anyone. I gave this to my mother a few months ago definitely a thumbs up