BeautyBodyBody CareAHAVA
Mineral Botanic Cream Wash - Lotus & Chestnut

AHAVA Mineral Botanic Cream Wash - Lotus & Chestnut

by AHAVA

Ultra-nourishing, creamy body wash Energizing lotus and chestnut scent Long-lasting hydration protects and nourishes dry skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AHAVA Mineral Botanic Cream Wash - Lotus & Chestnut!
cynthia G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Lov,love,love all ahava produts!! Children ,grandchildren ,have given to other family member & they just lov,love ,love,oh please send my way.
Allison T.
Bloomington, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff. It smells so good and makes my skin feel so soft. It’s the body wash I use when I want to take a “luxurious” shower and I want the scent to last. This is the first Ahava product I have tried and I really did fall in love with the lather and scent. My skin felt clean without being stripped. I will repurchase and can’t wait to try other Ahava products.
Stephanie K.
Magnolia, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this body wash. The smell is not strong which I like because with florals it can be over powering. The price is one thing I would improve on. I think it’s a little high for the product but I probably would buy again. The product is thick and creamy and washes off cleanly.
Faith O.
Ardmore, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
This body wash is amazing! It smells so fresh and so clean but sweet. It makes your skin feel so smooth you almost don’t need lotion after it. (Still use lotion, don’t be crusty) I feel like I’m at the spa when I use it. It’s kinda pricey but you can use a coupon if you get it at ulta.
Monica N.
Las Vegas, NV
Hibiscus and Fig. This body wash smells fantastic. Whenever I use this I feel clean feminine, gorgeous, expensive, and relaxed. It lathers well and the scent isn't overpowering and will fade but it does linger on your loofah. Definitely must pair with the lotion for the best results. A must try, get it on sale. Will always have this stocked. Also a great scent throughout the year. AHAVA Mineral Botanic Cream Wash - Lotus & Chestnut
Sandy S.
I love, love, love this cream wash! It leaves my skin feeling not only clean but soft and silky smooth. The smell is heavenly yet not overpowering. I have very dry skin and this cream wash is perfect for it, especially when followed with the body cream. Highly recommend you give this a try.
Selah K.
Memphis
I got this in a gift set from one of my friends and OH MY GOD it works so well. The velvety texture makes my face not break out and the price is very affordable. It is a must have skincare product!!!!!!
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
This brand is nuts! I have yet to try anything from them that I wasn't 100% pleased with. This is no different. Smells amazing and leaves skin silky. I have sensitive skin and this stuff turned it around.
Annie R.
Mcallen, TX
Leaves skin feeling so soft. Smells great! Lathers up a lot so you don't have to use a lot to clean. Definitely want to repurchase over and over

Looking for your answer?