AHAVA Mineral Botanic Body Lotion Collection

by AHAVA

Pamper your skin and your senses wherever you go with this collection of AHAVA's most popular mineral botanic velvet body lotions. Each mineral botanic scent offers a different therapeutic experience and skin-nourishing hydration.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AHAVA Mineral Botanic Body Lotion Collection!
Product Highlights
“Discovered this set at a Homegoods and was such a great introduction to the AHAVA brand. I have sensitive skin so finding a hydrating cream that didn't irritate my skin was amazing. Would totally buy again!” in reviews
sarasota
this product is awesome as well. the pros in this product is that it comes with three different ones and smells. there are no cons. i wouldn’t improve anything. the scents are very nice. i would recommend these lotions to everybody.
I got these for a gift for someone who has very sensitive skin and she loved them so much. All of the Ahava products I've tried smell so good and these are no exception!
Grand Rapids, MI
This kit is amazing! I'm not a big fan of the after smell that the pineapple scent leaves on me, but these lotions are amazing! Everytime I use one in public, I get told something smells so good!
Westfield , NJ
I love it ! It is so useful and my Skin seems fabulous 😍 I recommend absolutely! You will see the difference really soon , you should try if you really want to have a change in your skin! You shouldn’t loose it
Henderson , NV
I love these so much, specifically for my dry hands. I like to carry these in my purse and use whenever my hands start to feel dry throughout the day. The scents are great as well and linger for awhile.
Sugar Grove, OH
I saw this where I work and I use hand sanitizer her every five minutes and always use the tester because it is so moisturizing and it's light fragrance I bought mine at Kohl's which is also where I work
Harbor City, CA
My most favorite body lotion and the pineapple sent one is amazing definitely recommend it it is very hydrating and thick at the same time but absorbs quickly I got mine at Kohl's
Jacksonville , FL
I got this has a gift and i still am using the last one. I have very dry skin and it makes my skin look great and doesn't have a greasy feeling or isn't to heavy on my skin. They all smelled great and i have extremely sensitive skin so i was worried that it might aggravate my skin but it didn't. Highly recommend.
Allentown, PA
They smell awesome and feel great on my skin. I went to Ahava center in Israel and had an amazing experience swimming in the Dead Sea and checking out their factory. Overall, they are a great brand with lotion that help your skin feeling soft in an instant.
Saint Louis, MO
This Ahava Mineral Botanic Body Lotion Collection is a smart way to try out a few different lotions without committing to a large bottle! So far I have only tried the yellow one but it smells delicious and is super moisturizing. Can't wait to try the others!

Looking for your answer?