BY AHAVA

Pamper your skin and your senses wherever you go with this collection of AHAVA's most popular mineral botanic velvet body lotions. Each mineral botanic scent offers a different therapeutic experience and skin-nourishing hydration. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Discovered this set at a Homegoods and was such a great introduction to the AHAVA brand. I have sensitive skin so finding a hydrating cream that didn't irritate my skin was amazing. Would totally buy again!" in 6 reviews
Justine U.
I got these for a gift for someone who has very sensitive skin and she loved them so much. All of the Ahava products I've tried smell so good and these are no exception!
Tina T.
Walker, MI
This kit is amazing! I'm not a big fan of the after smell that the pineapple scent leaves on me, but these lotions are amazing! Everytime I use one in public, I get told something smells so good!
Brook R.
Sugar Grove, OH
I saw this where I work and I use hand sanitizer her every five minutes and always use the tester because it is so moisturizing and it's light fragrance I bought mine at Kohl's which is also where I work
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
My most favorite body lotion and the pineapple sent one is amazing definitely recommend it it is very hydrating and thick at the same time but absorbs quickly I got mine at Kohl's
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this has a gift and i still am using the last one. I have very dry skin and it makes my skin look great and doesn't have a greasy feeling or isn't to heavy on my skin. They all smelled great and i have extremely sensitive skin so i was worried that it might aggravate my skin but it didn't. Highly recommend.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
They smell awesome and feel great on my skin. I went to Ahava center in Israel and had an amazing experience swimming in the Dead Sea and checking out their factory. Overall, they are a great brand with lotion that help your skin feeling soft in an instant.
Joanna A.
Saint Louis, MO
This Ahava Mineral Botanic Body Lotion Collection is a smart way to try out a few different lotions without committing to a large bottle! So far I have only tried the yellow one but it smells delicious and is super moisturizing. Can't wait to try the others!
Sam L.
Cypress, Ca
Smells good. Good price for package. Collection smells really good. I like most of the flavored or scents. Pretty packaging. Good moisturizing product. I use it every night before bed. I carry it everywhere in my purse.
Cathy V.