BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Velvet Body Lotion Hibiscus & Fig. Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of Dead Sea minerals. Pamper your body with this light, fresh, aromatic body lotion. Indulge in the soothing botanic essence of Hibiscus and Fig that enfolds your skin in moisture as it calms and protects. This caressing lotion is based on the softening properties of Shea butter and Aloe Vera. Smooth onto clean skin. Approved for sensitive skin. Allergy tested. Paraben free Mineral Botanic Body Lotion, Hibiscus & Fig. see more...

AHAVA Mineral Botanic Body Lotion
  • "This is one of my favorite lotions. It smells amazing and is very moisturizing. Well worth the money." in 10 reviews
  • "Favorite lotion! if you have dry skin this is perfect. also have to love the fact that its natural. the smell is amazing toom" in 5 reviews
  • "It also absorbs so well and leaves your skin soft and hydrated." in 1 review
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
Review for: Hibiscus & Fig more...
This product nourishes my skin and smells SO GOOD while doing it. Its a lighter lotion than others I have, but I love it! It makes me feel like I'm at a spa each time I use it! I will most definitely repurchase this lotion. I found it at Ulta.
Lacey P.
Delmar
This lotion is just another one of their fabulous body products. It smells indulgent and fresh, soaks into your skin quickly, and leaves a hint of scent all day without being overpowering.
Danielle S.
This is by far one of the best hand and body lotions I have personally used. The texture is lightweight yet pick enough to give immediate and long lasting hydration to the skin. The smell of this product is light and not at all overwhelming. The ingredients used in this product or undeniably high in and carefully thought out.
Erica J.
Wood River, IL
Overall I was very pleased with this product. it left my skin feeling hydrated and revitalized. It wasn't too thick or thin for my liking so I was comfortable using it on a daily basis. The bottle and packaging left me very pleased as well. Not my all time favorite lotion but it was a very good buy!
Patrick Z.
Owatonna
Review for: Honeysuckle Lavender more...
This stuff is so so creamy! It melts into your skin and smells amazing! It definitely hydrates my skin when I need it. It is on the higher end, price wise, but it's worth it. The packaging is great , I love the pump on it.. rather than a tube. Would purchase again.
Christina F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite body lotions ever. It's very moisturizing and has a velvety texture. It absorbs quickly and isn't greasy whatsoever. I love the scent also. The one downside is the price
hunter j.
Germantown, OH
Review for: Hibiscus & Fig more...
This product was ok. I didn't feel likke it smelled as nice when using it, as when it was in the bottle. And I felt like I had to use more of it to get the moisture that I wanted. Over all it was ok, I used it because I bought it but I wouldn't bujy it again.
Rachel P.
Arlington, TX
This product was a great lotion to keep your skin moistureized and hydrated without getting to oily or slick. The pump was very easy to use. The product lasted for a long time while using twice a day. It smells good and fresh but not over the top like perfume.
cory A.
Review for: Hibiscus & Fig more...
AMAZING- I love this body lotion. I picked this up on a whim at ulta and I became addicted. The lotion is very lightweight so it dries quickly and the fragrance is divine. It's so clean smelling. I can't get enough of this lotion. I use it all the time.
Emily H.
Baltimore
Review for: Honeysuckle Lavender more...
Smells so good, and really leaves your body feeling moisturized. It also is great because it's mostly natural, which makes me feel like I'm putting something natural or clean on me. It is effective, and I am a repeated buyer that have purchased it many times and will purchase it more.