BY AHAVA

Katherine C.
I love the Ahava brand and this lotion is no exception.  It’s thick and nourshing, leaving the skin feeling soft and moisturized. I use this product daily and I have never been disappointed. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a  daily moisturizing  good brand lotion.
Lindsey S.
Columbia, IL
I purchased a value size two pack of these during the Nordstrom anniversary sale. Initially I didn't love the smell. It was purfumey. This softens to a nice clean scent and I'm very happy with the amount of moisture I get out of it. I'm using it morning and night and it's not greasy at all. Love it!
Jordyn K.
My all time favorite body lotion. I use it every day. They scent is perfect, and it is not greasy at all. It is my go to lotion when I get out of the shower. I purchase this off Amazon. I would definitely buy it again.
Victoria R.
West Hempstead
I love Ahava. Amazing Israeli product. Makes my skin incredibly soft. Long lasting. I got it as a present and I love it. I use it after every shower.