• AHAVA Mineral Body Lotion Prickly Pear Moringa

BY AHAVA

Pamper yourself with this body lotion for soft smooth skin. Approved for sensitive skin. Paraben free. Allergy tested Mineral Body Lotion, Travel Size. see more...

AHAVA Mineral Body Lotion
  • "I love, love, love AHAVA. This lotion smells and feels amazing. It never overpowers other scents. The moisturizing effects can be felt for hours!" in 25 reviews
  • "I struggle with dry skin all Year round. This lotion is amazing. It absorbs quickly and leaves a soft non greasy feeling. It smells sweet, but not overly strong." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this stuff so much. The price was a little hard for me to get over for the amount of product but it's totally worth it. I have very dry sensitive skin and this makes it feel like silk. With no irritation. I'd highly recommend it." in 9 reviews
  • "I received this as a sample from Ulta a while ago, and I decided to try it out on my arms where I get dry patches and bumps and it made them feel so moisturized, and it smells great too!" in 1 review
April B.
Cleburne, TX
I love this lotion. I use it very sparingly though as it's a bit pricey for a hand lotion. It's very thick and makes my hands feel very soft. It doesn't leave a thick sticky feeling like some heavy lotions do. It absorbs into the skin quickly. The only downside that some people may not like is that it's heavily scented. I don't mind the smell but my husband can't stand it. I will continue to buy this but will also continue to use it sparingly. I only use it when my hands are feeling very dry.
peri s.
This is my go-to hand lotion product! Mine is a larger tube, 30 year edition straight from an Ahava outlet in Israel, but it's the same product. It is not oily at all and leaves your hand smelling AMAZING. Seriously, this is the best. scent. ever.. 10/10 recommend and worth the price. A little goes a long way. I use on hands, elbows, thighs, you name it.
Sarah V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lotion, I have the bigger size. The scent can be a little strong but in my opinion it’s a very calming natural scent and it smells somewhat floral. It really works. My mom gave this to me first because she said it was the only moisturizer that kept her from getting stretch marks when she was pregnant (with twins). It has helped the appearance of my stretch marks as well
Kaelin D.
So good. This product isn’t overly fragrant and feels so good on the skin, I’ve used their hand creams and face masks as well. All are wonderful quality that leave your skin feeling hydrated and silky but not oily. They can be pricey but I absolutely love using them. Worth a little splurge to try the brand out and see what you feel about them, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
Nicole M.
Clearwater
I actually received a sample size of this product in my boxycharm box and loved it. A short time later I received a full size one on my fab fit fun box and was very excited to get a large bottle. It works great. It doesn’t have a very strong smell so it’s definitely a nice option for those who want something that works great with a subtle smell.
Virginia M.
East Rochester
This product is outstanding. I have NEVER used anything so instantly hydrating and softening for my hands. I received this as a sample size, and have repurchased full size ever since. The scent is not overwhelming, and I really enjoy it. The packaging squeeze tube design let’s you get every last bit of product out! 10/10 my favorite lotion.
Paige S.
Corvallis, OR
I have so many great things to say about this lotion. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth, it helps to heal my cracked hands from the dry weather and it lasts longer than other body lotions I’ve tried. I would definitely recommend this product. The only downside is that it is a little pricey to use as an everyday body lotion.
Sierra L.
I love this lotion. I live in the mountains of Colorado where it gets really dry. Lots of lotions will work for a few hours or so but most of them fall short when it comes to keeping my dry skin moisturized. Not this one! This really keeps my skin moisturizer for quite a while. I do have to put this on every morning and every night but this keeps my skin pretty well moisturized compared to the rest I’ve tried.
Carrie L.
This lotion is great for the dry winter months. It does have a thicker consistency so, I don’t see myself using it in the summer . That. Ring said, I apply it before bed every night and have avoided any dry skin issues this winter. It also has a nice smell that is not over powering.
Michaela G.
New York
The smell of this lotion is so delightful and unique, and also long lasting. I put it on every night before bed, and wake up with softer skin that also still has the scent of the lotion, albeit not as strong. I recommend this brand to anyone questioning if they should try it!
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Why is this so different that regular lotion
Rhonda M.
What products by Ahava would you recommend?