BY AHAVA

Buy AHAVA moisturizers - AHAVA Mineral Beauty Serum for All Skin Types 30ml/1oz. How-to-Use: Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area. see more...

Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Review for: Mineral Beauty Serum 1 oz/30 ml
I love this AHAVA its amazing, long duration and you can use all day. It's simply incredible all products.
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Mineral Beauty Serum 1 oz/30 ml
This did absolutely nothing for me and I didn't like the smell. It dried out my oily face unpleasantly and made me look pale and drained. Wouldn't recommend.
Juliet B.
Juliet B.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Mineral Beauty Serum 1 oz/30 ml
Really great serum, I put it on before I go to sleep and I wake up with a really hydrated face.
Janaina S.
Janaina S.
Haddonfield, NJ
Review for: Mineral Beauty Serum 1 oz/30 ml
I really liked it. Made my skin good after I used it and I think it's a good idea for you to buy.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Review for: Mineral Beauty Serum 1 oz/30 ml
I have very oily skin. It worked pretty well for me. I recommend this Serum. Try it out. #serum #allskintypes #oily #dry
Sofiafia
Sofiafia
Review for: Mineral Beauty Serum 1 oz/30 ml
I really liked it!!!! I love it so much, It makes my skin looks very beautiful and moisturizes
Emma L.
Emma L.
Review for: Mineral Beauty Serum 1 oz/30 ml
Love the ahaha mineral serum for all skin types hard to fine something that works well an doesn't make me have a break out, makes the face feel great would recommend it to others
Cómo se aplica?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Montreal
How fast do you start seeing results?
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this compared to the dead sea mineral serum?? Are there different benefits?