BY AHAVA

Ahava Men's Soothing After-Shave Moisturizer Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• How we'll does this product work ? I would really like to try thi...1 Answers
  • I have always used the men's neutrogena after shave moisturizer a...2 Answers
Talia H.
Denver, CO
My husband swears by this product. He has very dry skin and living in Colorado (even with all the humidifiers in our house) he really struggles. This product is gentle and non-greasy. He just slathers it on and he says that his face doesn't feel tight or dry anymore. He actually will wet his hands when he puts it on and that makes it last a little longer. I can always tell when he's used it... he smells great and is super soft! Highly recommend for any man trying snuggle up to their partner.
Summer M.
Springfield, OR
Bought this for my boyfriend and he really liked it. He has others that he enjoys more, but he used this one up so it was definitely good enough
Victoria R.
Turlock, CA
Oh this stuff is great my dad has such good things to say about thia product definently recommend buy it!
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
My boyfriend uses this after he shaves and I just want to hug him because he smells so good.
Laura B.
96 harmon street Dixie Georgia
My husband uses this loves how it feels and it moisturizes his skin. He won't buy any other
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
My honey uses this and he loves it. It's great for sensitive skin and he swears by this.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
I purchased this for my husband bc I love this brand. He was skeptical but loves it!
Briana H.
daule via samborondon
I don't know if you know about this product... my boyfriend use this product for al long time I know this product are expensive but real is sooo good so you have to buy it
Ricardo O.
I have always used the men's neutrogena after shave moisturizer and its worked well, I have been looking around for something else that is comparable or better, I do have oily skin throughout most of the year but when winter hits, my skin is so dry it becomes irraited (especially forehead).
Wendy G.
How we'll does this product work ? I would really like to try this for my bf