BY AHAVA

Time to Energize An exclusive Dead Sea mineral skincare line powered by the AHAVA Osmoter™ and the G Force botanic blend to detoxify, nourish and revitalize men s skin. Includes: Exfoliating Cleansing Gel 0.68 fl. oz. Foam-Free Shaving Cream 3.4 fl. oz. Soothing After-Shave Moisturizer 0.51 fl. oz. Ingre. see more...

Merci D.
Fairmont, WV
I wasn't impressed I wouldn't recommend I wouldn't buy again it is too expensive it did not meet my expectations. It's terrible your just buying for the brand name. They would make money and sell more of the products actually worked
Jennifer S.
My husband really liked this product, he is usually very picky about trying new products but he did enjoy it. He really liked how is skin felt after using this product and not bad on price either.
Romy D.
Amstelveen
AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask It really helped soothes my skin. I've used this product once. It has a bit of a dull packaging. It was effective but worked slowly.