AHAVA Men Mineral Hand Cream, 3.4 oz uploaded by Denise T.AHAVA Men Mineral Hand Cream, 3.4 oz uploaded by Ashley S.

BY AHAVA

Time to Energize. Powered by Osmoter®, Ahava s exclusive blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea waters. Created especially for men, this high-performance Hand Cream acts quickly to smooth dry and rough hands.  Easily absorbed, without oily residue, it nourishes, moisturizes and helps to repair and soothe cracked skin.  Blended with hydrating minerals and botanic extracts, it effectively promotes skin vitality, leaving your skin supple. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well-being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all Ahava products.  It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthen skin against UV damage, and significantly increase moisture to keep your skin looking young an. see more...

• I get extremely dry skin during winter, does this moistur...1 Answers
AHAVA Men Mineral Hand Cream, 3.4 oz
  • "I was lucky enough to receive this hand cream as a gift and I love it so much that when I am out of the bottle I will need to find a local store to purchase it at!" in 3 reviews
  • "This stuff smells great and moisturizes your skin well." in 1 review
  • "Pretty steep for a small bottle however a little goes long way." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is great for people with very dry hands." in 1 review
Amber A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do makeup for a living. So my hands get vertical dry and sore from sanitizing as frequently as I have to. On top of that my skin is very sensitive. I got a free sample of this in a bag and as soon as I used that all I went out and bought the full bottle. The price for the amount is a little hard for me to get over... but it's worth it.
Marissa B.
East Aurora, NY
I was lucky enough to receive this hand cream as a gift and I love it so much that when I am out of the bottle I will need to find a local store to purchase it at! I had never heard of AHAVA before but was sent this as a gift from a friend in Israel. It is the best hand cream that I have used. It really helps to moisturize my skin without being too thick and overwhelming. I love that it doesn't have a very strong scent because I use it at work and I don't like to stink up my office with fragrant creams! Another plus is that you only need to use a little bit for each application so the bottle lasts longer! Love this product!
Ka'Shayla M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am new to the brand Ahava. While browsing ULTA in search of a moisturizing luxury hand Cream I came across this line. I used the tester ad instantly fell in love.
This hand Cream is light weight yet moisturizing. Leaves a silk like texture to skin. Longevity isn't pronounced however the softness it provides my skin is enjoyable. A 1.3 FL. Oz bottle is $10! Pretty steep for a small bottle however a little goes long way. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Karen B.
Best. Handcream. Ever.
I discovered this hidden gem via an ipsy bag and from the first minute I tried it I fell in love. It is so moisturizing and leaves your hands feeling amazing. Even after washing your hands, you can tell that it is still on your skin. It is definitely on the pricey side but worth every penny.
Jessica M.
I received my first bottle as a gift and I have since re-purchased. I keep it by my bed side and I am obsessed. It is so moisturizing and leaves your hands feeling so soft without the greasy wet feeling. The price is pretty affordable for a hand lotion that lasts a decent amount of time. The smell is not offensive either. My husband who works in construction even likes it.
Emma S.
Brea, CA
This stuff is so bomb! I obviously love the regular version for myself but my boyfriend loves this stuff. His hand get dry sometimes and this Ahava hand cream has basically cured it! The Dead Sea minerals really penetrate the hands and keep them moisturized for the longest time!
Megan W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great brand! A great product for men! It helps with dry skin! It's awesome compared to other products like it. It's very easy to use. It's effective. I'd recommend it to others. It's a great value.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
I like ahava hand creams, but I'm not sure how effective it was at making my skin not dry. The application is smooth and the cream does soak in very quickly so you don't leave big 'ol grease spots everywhere. The scent is kind of herbal-y to me
Teri Y.
My boss gave me this as a gift a few years ago and i have not stopped using. It lasts through several hand washes and smells really good. Makes your hands soft and not greasy or oily.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff smells great and moisturizes your skin well. It is Farley liquid and non greasy. It smells like an ocean breeze. I use this on my hands in the summer time.
Annee V.
Liverpool, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get extremely dry skin during winter, does this moisturize well or just smell great?