AHAVA Men Mineral Hand Cream, 3.4 oz
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- I get extremely dry skin during winter, does this moisturize well...1 Answers
- "I was lucky enough to receive this hand cream as a gift and I love it so much that when I am out of the bottle I will need to find a local store to purchase it at!" in 3 reviews
- "This stuff smells great and moisturizes your skin well." in 1 review
- "This stuff is great for people with very dry hands." in 1 review
- "Pretty steep for a small bottle however a little goes long way." in 1 review
This hand Cream is light weight yet moisturizing. Leaves a silk like texture to skin. Longevity isn't pronounced however the softness it provides my skin is enjoyable. A 1.3 FL. Oz bottle is $10! Pretty steep for a small bottle however a little goes long way. I would recommend this to friends and family.
I discovered this hidden gem via an ipsy bag and from the first minute I tried it I fell in love. It is so moisturizing and leaves your hands feeling amazing. Even after washing your hands, you can tell that it is still on your skin. It is definitely on the pricey side but worth every penny.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos