BY AHAVA

Shawn p.
This is not a product that stands out in the world of moisture. It does what it is supposed to do. No outlandish claims, no revolutionary moisture cream here. I was just as happy with my sephora brand daily moisturizer. This does moisturize daily but not worth paying for the brand. Lots of brand in this space, and the name is lacklustre and packaging is brown...... yep natural, boring, usual
Ariel T.
I have akne and a very oily, dry skin. This mask was realy helpful, it calmed my akne and helped with the oily skin. I just had to use a hydrating creame. It smells good and is comfortable on the skin. I think that it is worth the price. I'm definitely going to buy this again.
Einat B.
I have always loved AHAVA products.  Before any mainstream retailer was carrying them, we were ordering AHAVA direct from Israel (it was worth the shipping costs - I swear.
That being said, this moisturizer is SUPERB - You only really need a small amount.  It goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly and feels absolutely wonderful on the skin.

This is a great product and works very well for my skin type! I am always on the look out for new skin care products that will leave my skin hydrated!