BY AHAVA

Treats, soothes and protects. The Ahava Osmoter™ - All Ahava products contain the exclusive Osmoter™, a perfectly-balanced concentrate of Dead Sea minerals that effectively replenishes, rehydrates and recharges the skin. SLS/SLES free Paraben free Allergy tested Approved for sensitive skin Produced without petroleum, harsh synthetic ingredients, or GMOS Kit Includes: see more...

Mariana N.
Bridgeport, CT
This is great hand cream...but it's the foot cream that is absolutely fantastic.
It's like a miracle......rub the foot cream into your feet after a shower and
wear a pair of spa socks or any socks for 30 minutes or so and your feet
will feel so smooth without having to use those buffers that are a little hard
on your feet. You do need to really rub the cream in to your feet.
Nicole A.
New York City
 Someone actually got this for me as a gift and I am super obsessed with this brand ever since. I searched high and low and was able to eventually find it on Amazon.  Probably one of the best mud mask that I've ever used for the price point. Would definitely purchase again
Sara C.
The product felt great when it was put on . After twice using the product my skin started to feel smooth. I believe that it is because of the minerals in the product. I wouldn't buy this product often because the price was a bit too much. I would recommend this product.
Sydney B.
My mom purchased this mask at the HQ in Israel and I have used it completely. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. I am so grateful that my mom got it for me because I will be buying the full-size version soon. All Ahava products are amazing.
Karyl A.
Miramar, FL
I receive this trio in my ipsy bag last month. Honestly, I only use the cleanser because it's help me with this heat wave going on in Florida. It made me feel cool and help with my break out for a while. Yes I have recommend it to my friends.
Hailey S.
Morgantown, WV
I loved this set! It left my skin feeling clean fresh and bright. I would 100% recommend buying this and adding it to your beauty regimen. I think the price is worth it for the quality and the results. I keep buying this every time I run out.
corina b.
Kitty Hawk, NC
I have used this product a long time ago then I stopped becomes I couldn't find it , but know when I founded I been so excited about that. The mask is working well
Stephanie S.
Dayton, OH
I only used the mud mask part of the trio but it was very nice, soothing and it felt nice on the skin. When i took it off it left my skin very soft and not too hydrated but not dry so you don't feel like a wet cat lol
I love this mask. The mask is very quick and effective. You can feel the skin flowing the next morning if you do not at night. I also cleans the more well. (At least for me, since I have large pores around nose. )Doing it twice a week  has been showing results for skin clarity and radiance.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Absolutely the best for dry winter skin! It's the only lotion I have found that helps my skin conditions and repairs and prevents any damage! It's great on sensitive skin although it is highly scented. It's expensive but it's amazing quality and results so I think it's worth it! Highly recommend for anyone with skin conditions!
sarhai l.
canada
Que tan bueno es este producto!?