BY AHAVA

Treats, soothes and protects. The Ahava Osmoter™ - All Ahava products contain the exclusive Osmoter™, a perfectly-balanced concentrate of Dead Sea minerals that effectively replenishes, rehydrates and recharges the skin. SLS/SLES free Paraben free Allergy tested Approved for sensitive skin Produced without petroleum, harsh synthetic ingredients, or GMOS Kit Includes: see more...

Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
AHAVA is an amazing brand. I have been using this Mud mask for years! It makes my skin clean and soft. Feeling luxurious. I buy it either at T.J maxx or my local beauty supply store. The price is reasonable.
Emily D.
Jonesboro, AR
This product is good, but I didn't like the smell. I couldn't get over the smell so I didn't use it anymore. So if the smell is something you like or don't mind, I suggest you try it.
Pauline M.
This is my favorite mud mask by far. I have tried different brands, but this one is the best. This mask is natural and leaves your skin baby soft.
Crystal Y.
I loved my Ahava Dead Sea mud products! So good for the skin and left it very refreshed and looking great!
Mariana N.
Bridgeport, CT
This is great hand cream...but it's the foot cream that is absolutely fantastic.
It's like a miracle......rub the foot cream into your feet after a shower and
wear a pair of spa socks or any socks for 30 minutes or so and your feet
will feel so smooth without having to use those buffers that are a little hard
on your feet. You do need to really rub the cream in to your feet.
Sara C.
The product felt great when it was put on . After twice using the product my skin started to feel smooth. I believe that it is because of the minerals in the product. I wouldn't buy this product often because the price was a bit too much. I would recommend this product.
Nicole A.
New York City
 Someone actually got this for me as a gift and I am super obsessed with this brand ever since. I searched high and low and was able to eventually find it on Amazon.  Probably one of the best mud mask that I've ever used for the price point. Would definitely purchase again
Sydney B.
My mom purchased this mask at the HQ in Israel and I have used it completely. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. I am so grateful that my mom got it for me because I will be buying the full-size version soon. All Ahava products are amazing.
Karyl A.
Miramar, FL
I receive this trio in my ipsy bag last month. Honestly, I only use the cleanser because it's help me with this heat wave going on in Florida. It made me feel cool and help with my break out for a while. Yes I have recommend it to my friends.
Hailey S.
Morgantown, WV
I loved this set! It left my skin feeling clean fresh and bright. I would 100% recommend buying this and adding it to your beauty regimen. I think the price is worth it for the quality and the results. I keep buying this every time I run out.
sarhai l.
canada
Que tan bueno es este producto!?