2 colors available

BY AHAVA

Ahava Hydration Cream Mask, 3.4 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
Personally never tried this product but I would like to test it out and see if it helps my dry skin! A lot of reviews say it's to think but I think I need something like that so my skin will soak it up and get some moisture!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
Didn't really care for it. doesn't smell good. very thick and leaves skin oily
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
I had gotten this mask when I was visiting Israel. It was not expensive so I was hesitant that it was just a "gimmick" but I had asked around and heard great things ! I'm so glad I did because this mask really hydrates your skin and it feels so smooth and clean afterward. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Claire K.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach
 All the handcream's are amazing I absolutely love all the products in this company. Everything smells so good and fresh and clean. If your hands are really dry it's perfect to moisturize them and this is good especially for feet and hands. Love it And the price are amazing
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Gainesville, FL
I love this product. I bought this mask while in Israel and can't get enough of it. I like it a lot for summer when tanning a lot to keep my skin hydrated. I tend to get dry skin often from my acne medication so this product is very helpful in preventing that.
Sarab S.
Sarab S.
Chadds Ford
A great mask for the winter months! My skin gets very dry in the winter and this adds all the moisture back to it. It leaves my skin very soft and noticed a difference right away. It is a great line and really would recommend this if you have dry skin.
Aimée H.
Aimée H.
San Francisco, CA
Wonderful product to keep the skin healthy and also really recommend for those who have oily skin types. It doesn't dry out but noticed my skin reduce significantly on the level of oil.
Brittnee R.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
Bought this as a super hydrating facial moisturizer but I feel as though it is simply too thick. The texture takes too long to absorb into skin. It states to be used once a month for extra hydrating. I think it would be good for cracking feet/hands or rough elbows or extremely dry skin
michelle s.
michelle s.
I love this mask!! it feels amazing on my skin and so easy to rinse off after. i love the way it leaves my face feeling as smooth as a babies butt, yet also really tight and firm.
Blanca E.
Blanca E.
I love the feeling of having my face hydrated. My face would look so flaky when were I put makeup and this product help me a lot with the flakiness and the dry patches.