• Ahava Hydration Cream Mask Ivory

• Ahava Hydration Cream Mask Ahava Hydration Cream Mask I...1 Answers
  • I received this in my winter fab fit fun box, and it’s lo...2 Answers
  • Do you leave the mask on overnight or rinse off before be...2 Answers
Ahava Hydration Cream Mask

Start your review of Ahava Hydration Cream Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This product is awesome. I actually love most of there line. It will definitely leave you hydrate. I didn’t think that I would like it at first but it definitely lives up to the hype. I have sensitive skin and it’s very gentle on my skin." in 4 reviews
Katie H.
Brooklyn
Honestly when this mask came into my life it was a godsend. I had ended up exfoliating and was left with tiny bumps all over my face that made it look extra dry. I used this for one day and saw significant improvement. It does say you can leave on for a few minutes but I find it works best of you leave it on for longer. It also states you can sleep with it on- I def suggest doing that but not rubbing it into your skin all the way and wash it off in the morning. Honestly if you have severe dry skin, this will save your life.
Schuyler G.
I love this mask! My skin sometimes has dry patches especially around my nose and on my chin so I will put it in those places in the morning before I apply my make up and it helps my foundation not to cling to those dry patches. A few nights out of the week I will apply it to the face, sleep in it and wash it off in the morning. It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated without making my already oily skin look even more oily. I’ve noticed my skin looks and feels more hydrated and smooth since using this mask.
Samantha P.
Parkville, MD
Purchased at: Nordstrom
A winter god send! I wash my hands a lot at work and this saves the day when it comes to dry tight skin. While it says it is for hands I use it at night on my legs. In the winter time my legs itch uncontrollably to the point it keeps me awake, when nothing seemed to work I tried this and the itch completely stopped! I recommend this HIGHLY. Bonus* Ahava is on Ebates and always has a promo code!
FRANKIE J.
I received this mask in the fabfitfun winter box. I've only tried this mask a few times, but I'm assuming it does the job. I used it in conjunction with a Korean sheet mask and used a ice roller over top, so I'm not really able to give the most accurate review. It stung a little on my sensitive skin, but overall it didn't do any serious harm and I'm sure there is something in it that is beneficial.
susie L.
It's a super creamy mask that can be used either as a rinse off mask or an overnight mask. I've only used it as an overnight mask, but found it very heavy and hard to absorb. It does seem to have hydrated my face a little bit the next morning, but I have other sleeping packs I prefer. Perhaps using it as a rinse off is a better idea since you don't have the heavy product sitting in your skin?
Alicia M.
I’m falling in love with this mask! I use it at night and leave it on overnight until I wash my face the next morning. My skin the next day is always so soft and feels amazing! Definitely recommend. It lasts for so long because this is nice and thick so you really only need to use a dab at a time!
Chloe K.
Albion, MI
I got my first sample in an ipsy bag and it wasn't too bad. I prefer other brands but this a pretty great brand for other things as well. I prefer wash off masks and this gives you the feeling of a sheet mask as you're washing off. You feel clean.
Amber B.
Holbrook
Love this mask! I use it once or twice a week before bed instead of moisturizer because you don’t have to rinse it off! A little goes a very long way so the bottle is going to last forever. This is a must have in the winter months when my skin is extremely dry. The smell isn’t my favorite but the way it makes my face feel is absolutely worth it.
Rebecca D.
Atlanta, GA
I reallyyyy like this product. I sometimes use it as a moisturizer when I’m running low. It works super well on my sensitive skin. I’m a bit confused as to why the instructions say to leave it on for either five minutes or overnight though, because at that point why not just leave it one for however long you want?
Kennedy S.
Danbury, CT
Ah the beauty of a mask that is low maintenance. This is an amazing moisturizer to fall asleep with. It soaks in overnight and prevents that harsh dry skin that comes every winter. I would 100% recommend this mask to everyone. It’s gentle, it smells great, and it truly works! 10/10 would recommend and buy again.
lexi t.
I was wondering who has tried this product and what they thought of it? I just received it in my FabFitFun box and I am curious what others think of it (:
Brittany C.
Toronto, ON
Is this worth the price? Did you see a difference in your skin?
Rie G.
Ahava Hydration Cream Mask ? Is this just as great as the hand lotion? What are the pros and cons?

Macy's