AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask

by AHAVA

Creamy mask infuses skin with intense hydration and active minerals Made especially for dry or very dry skin Made with Dead Sea mud

Anyone else love this mask? I find it super hydrating. #follow4folllow
What is your favorite hydrating mask for mature skin?
me encantaria probarla se ve genial
Start your review of AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask!
Product Highlights
...would like it at first but it definitely lives up to the hype. I have sensitive skin and it’s very gentle on my skin.in reviews
Angela E.
West Sayville, NY
AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask uploaded by Angela E.
Love this mask. Has a very clean scent and I usually leave it on as a night mask. After waking up, skin has a very healthy radiant glowAHAVA Hydration Cream Mask AHAVA
Halee A.
Omaha, NE
AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask uploaded by Halee A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product it feels very hydrating and light on the skin doesn’t leave it feeling oily
Tiffany J.
York, SC
AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask uploaded by Tiffany J.
Love this hydration mask cream! I use it nightly and my face still feels nourished in the morning. Our skin looses so much moisture at night and this helps to hold it in! Love this brand!! #Ahava #Nighttimeroutine #Moisturize
Johnnie S.
Killeen, TX
AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask uploaded by Johnnie S.
Purchased at: Online
I have used this before great product! I love their hand and body cream. Very soft scent, stays on great but not oily. I love it and will be buying more. Price I think is about right for this product!!
Dorra  A.
AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask uploaded by Dorra  A.
I really like this night moisturizer my face wakes up feeling hydrated and nourished. I find it effective for my dry/normal skin. No breakouts it feels really clean and it's cruelty free and vegan. The smell is kinda floral I would say it smells a little like the original dove soap and products. Not really to my taste but it doesn't bother me to be honest. I just through to mention it because some people can't use a product if the are sented or don't like the smell.
Cassie R.
AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask uploaded by Cassie R.
I love this product!!! It's great for pretty much any time you skin needs a little TLC. It's completely unscented, very gentle on the skin versatile. I usually put in on before bed and rinse off in the morning, but you can also just leave it on a short time for a quick hydration before you start your day. I've been using it about twice a week for about a year now and I've felt a big improvement in my skin.
Alicia R.
Arcata, CA
AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask uploaded by Alicia R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m reviewing the avaha purifying mud mask...this is the closest option I could select. This is a great mask for sensitive, acne prone skin and I like to use it when I need extra clarifying. It gets all the impurities out of my skin and helps all my breakouts clear up within a couple days. Not as drying as some mud masks out there which I really like. Follow for follow please💖
Caitlin W.
Missoula, MT
AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask uploaded by Caitlin W.
AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask uploaded by Caitlin W.
I definitely enjoy this mask. I think it’s easy to use. I like that it leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated immediately after one use. It absorbs into the skin so I know it is actually moisturizing. There is slight tingling for the first couple minutes then that goes away.
Marlet M.
Columbus , OH
AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask uploaded by Marlet M.
What I loved about this product was the way it felt and how I can just feel the moisture that sets on my face . And I like that it’s a thick texture and rubs on so smoothly really do recommend to others 😄
Margo H.
Loveland, OH
AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask uploaded by Margo H.
This mask is extremely hydrating and perfect for dry skin during cooler months! A little goes a long way and lasts. It’s hydrating enough I only need to use it once or twice a month. I do have other masks to try so I won’t be repurchasing immediately but would consider grabbing this again in the future.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lee K.
Gilbert, AZ
il y a 2 ans
AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask - how well does this mask work? Is it good on sensitive skin? Does it have a strong scent? Thank you!
K Y. il y a un an
I have terrible eczema and this thing works wonders. I try to use it at least twice a week overnight to keep my skin from drying out. During the winter I will use it more often - always overnight for maximum moisture relief. During extreme facial flares it will sting a bit but anything I use will sting. I love this so much. It DOES have a light fresh beach/tropical scent. I actually love it. This has been one of the best moisturizing facial masks I’ve ever come across.
Loraine  R.
Sapulpa, OK
il y a 3 ans
Brianna G. il y a 2 ans
I really love it! I don’t have particularly dry skin, but it’s a really nice self-care treat.