Ahava Hibiscus and Fig Body Wash uploaded by Lauren L.

BY AHAVA

Erica L.
This body wash is a pure delight! I was introduced to this product when I went to Israel on Birthright. It has a long lasting fresh scent, good value for the great price point, and is gentle on the skin. I would highly recommend this product and will continue to purchase this for the rest of my life! Ahava Hibiscus and Fig Body Wash
Tanya M.
Winnetka, CA
I really liked the smell and how soft it made my skin feel. After reading some reviews, I decided to pick up a bottle. The scent is light and fresh. I have used this body wash everyday for over 2 weeks and I do notice that the smell doesn't linger all day. Overall, I would buy this again.
Victoria E.
Minneapolis, MN
My skin is prone to aging, dryness, etc even at 30 years old. Redness, uneven skin tone & so on. Ive tried several body washes (incl gluten free since I have celiacs) & nothing works. A little goes a very long way. Also, when you step out of the shower, your skin is still silky vs just when youve washed with most others. Its worth every penny. And the scent is natural & not too strong.
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Smells amazing, it's a rich, creamy texture that feels rally nice on the skin. It's great to shave with and makes my skin very soft
Isabella D.
Mississippi
Love the hibiscus! Smells great and is really great on your skin! Can not wait to get more more more and more