BY AHAVA

Ahava Gentle Body Exfoliator, 6.8 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Nicole H.
This really softens skin after use and it also smells good. I originally got a sample of it and then went out to get a larger product because I liked it so much.
Danielle F.
Oaklyn, NJ
This has a light lovely scent while you scrub off dead skin. I use this instead of a body wash or soap. It leaves my skin so smooth.
Asad A.
Detroit, MI
Awesome reviews and I really need more exfoliators to remove dead skin I honestly think this is one of the best in the market today
Rosey K.
Ahava has horrible products that don't do anything they should. They claim it's from the Dead Sea but it's definitely not.
Maiyeng T.
Appleton, WI
Ooo, such a good natural exfoliator! It gets rid of all the gunk in your clogged pores and is seriously sooo awesome!
Kristina S.
Really, really like this stuff. It is gentle and doesn't hurt your skin like some other scrubs I have used.
Dakota H.
Ashburn, VA
I only got a sample of this but I love it. It was not too harsh on my skin and it smells amazing
Shenice W.
St. Vincent
Great exfoliant, very effective! Always kept my skin glowing and radiant. Apply carefully to the face cause it can be a bit harsh on application. It gets 5 stars!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟