Ahava Facial Renewal Peel uploaded by Melanie M.

BY AHAVA

Ahava Facial Renewal Peel, 3.4 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Laura G.
Spring, TX
Review for: Ahava Facial Renewal Peel, 3.4 oz more...
I bought this product part because it was on a great sale and thought, even if it isn't all that I am not out a fortune. What a fool I was for not buying more. I love this product. I am a 40 wish guy and have always had problems with tough skin, large pores and blemish areas. Skin just never really looked smooth. This has been a great help. Not sure why anyone would say it is not a "real" peel, it is as close as you can get without paying 500 and up at a spa to have one done. I can tell that it has eaten through the harder layers and my skin is much softer and less rough looking. I know guys should be a little rougher but who wants it to be that rough. Love this want more on sale!!!
Lethy R.
One of my favorite things about this product is how easy it is to use and remove. I have tried other facial mask before and more often than not they are a little difficult to remove. However that is not my experience with this product. It is as easy to remove as it is to put on. Not to mention the results are fantastic and worth buying again.
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this stuff. It smells like citrus and you can feeling it working on your face. I have mildly sensitive skin and this does not irritate my face at all, it's a little on the higher end side when it comes to affordability but it's totally worth it! It has lightened a lot of the pigmentation I had on my cheeks from acne and sun damage. It also just leaves your skin super smooth. I received this as a gift but once I'm out I'll definitely be purchasing this item. Ahava Facial Renewal Peel
Anshika G.
Review for: Ahava Facial Renewal Peel, 3.4 oz more...
I took a star away because this does not act as an actual peel.. However, having used quite a few peels, I quite like this approach. It smells good, and is easy to apply. It doesn't dry on your skin, so it keeps it nice and hydrated. After rinsing it off, my skin had a very nice glow and was not irritated at all. Looking forward to future results.
Rosemariee M.
Review for: AHAVA Facial Renewal Peel, .27 oz more...
I purchased this online a few months ago and actually liked it . It’s a peel off mask and it doesn’t really smell and leaves your face feeling hydrated it was a bit pricey but not major for its wonders I really like it and recommend 10/10
Amanda F.
Abington, PA
Review for: AHAVA Facial Renewal Peel, .27 oz more...
I like this product, but I’m not sure I would purchase it again. There is nothing wrong with it and it is nice, but is kind of hard to peel off. I’m sure if you are the person that gets rid of the fuzz on your face it wouldn’t hurt as much. Still a pretty good product!
Channing A.
This is my favorite mask ever!! I frequently use this because it actually does make a difference in the appearance and feel of my skin. This product is a little pricey, but it is definitely worth it!
Stacey W.
Alexandria
Honestly. I hated this product, and I usually dont use that word! This left me skin very dried out , and I even have very oily skin!!! So this was a huge no in my book!
Georgina K.
glendale
FACE RENEWAL CREAM WAS AWESOME!!!!! I️ have been looking for a product like this for about 5 months now! My friends referred it to me and it is just sooo cleansing! It makes your face feel sooo fresh and clean and also gives it an amazing natural glow
Miranda M.
Review for: AHAVA Facial Renewal Peel, .27 oz more...
I wasn’t a fan of this. It was very thick and sticky to apply, took forever to dry down, and did nothing for my skin. If anything it may have been the cause of a few breakouts that I got the next day