BY AHAVA

A fresh attitude... The Ahava Osmoter™ - All Ahava products contain the exclusive Osmoter™, a perfectly-balanced concentrate of Dead Sea minerals that effectively replenishes, rehydrates and recharges the skin. SLS/SLES free. Paraben free. Allergy tested. Approved for sensitive skin. Produced without petroleum, harsh synthetic ingredients, or GMOS. Kit includes: see more...

• I've been looking for a new skin care brand and I have a ...1 Answers
  • Is it cruelty free?? Also where is this available at?1 Answers
  • I actually like the product is very good but I have very ...3 Answers
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
Great gift set to give to friends or sisters or any woman (or man) that enjoys skin care and keeping their skin looking the best. This is more of a starter kit. AHAVA is a great brand full of nutrients your skin needs and often lacks. I believe this set comes with a mask, cleanser, and moisturizer. The mask helps keep pores clear and exfoliate. The cleanser is on the gentler side, which in my opinion is good. There are too many cleansers out there that feed into the "squeaky clean" feel that we've been taught to love. I could go on a rant here, but won't. Basically, oil is good for face and skin and stripping it all away does more harm than good. This is a great set that is not too pricey to try out some really great products.
Dianna L.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Their products work well however the scent is way too overpowering and strong for me. Each and every single product is overwhelming and gives me a giant headache. If you have zero sense of smell then use their products. However if you have a working nose, stay far far away.
Taylor N.
I really like the Ahava products! I usually find mine at Ross or Marshalls and I feel that it leaves my skin feeling very soft! I kind of have sensitive skin, and I don't feel that these products irritate my skin. I would definitely recommend their products!
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this set so much. I love to take my time and pamper myself at night. This trio recently made its way into my night routine. The whole process feels luxurious and I think it will make a perfect Christmas gift. Tis the season!
Jeanette P.
Duncan, OK
I've used several products from Ahava and have enjoyed them all! The packaging has a clean natural look to it. The moisturizers are all great. They have all left my face feeling smooth and supple. I've tried about 7 different Ahava products and have loved them all. Great for sensitive skin as well.
Anthony P.
Coral Springs, FL
Obsessed with this product line actually got a sample set from AHAVA from the beauty show two years ago and I haven't stopped purchasing their products! Highly recommend these products and love their high end ingredients!
Christine G.
Yonkers, NY
Love Ahava! It's made from all natural products that really work wonders for your skin. Every time I go in to Lord&Taylors, this is one of the first products I pick up. It's a true Israeli brand that works wonders.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Love AHAVA! Lotion that always rejuvenates my skin and makes me feel absolutely flawless :)

If you can splurge for it, it never feels sticky and always makes your skin feel amazing.
Anais B.
Kansas City , MO
I'm currently using the day moisturizer. It is light and soft . The ingredients they use from the sea are amazing for my face. I've never experience it before with other moisturizers. I'm in love!
Leenoy C.
Having been to the Dead Sea numerous times, I can literally tell you that nothing beat these products. Ahava products are so natural and rejuvenate my skin every time. Highly recommend.
Natalie V.
Does this dry out your skin? Or does it actually work?!
Yajaira S.
How do you like this set?
Melissa L.
Where can I get this?
Jaz B.
Is this good? How does it smell and does the smell last long? Xx
Hazel C.
san jose
I actually like the product is very good but I have very sensitive skin. I want to know if you give allergy?