AHAVA Face Trio

by AHAVA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AHAVA Face Trio!
How would you rate this product?
Staci S.
Elkhart, IN
Ahava has some great masks available that are gentle on skin. This is probably my favorite set that they have, it leaves my face feeling clean and hydrated.
Amber Z.
Ravenswood, WV
I love the smell of this. I've always used their hand creams. I received this sample at ULTA, tried it, and loved how it felt. I do get a bit oily and that didn't seem to help control shine.
Neisha L.
Brooklyn,NY
This trio is so amazing I love the mud mask the best it leaves my skin so glowy and soft. Love using it before a special event.
Heather-Leigh S.
Caledonia
This Is good for people with normal skin, it isn't good for sensitive skin at all. It worked well for my mother

Looking for your answer?