BY AHAVA

emma l.
North Haven
I used this product for a very very very long time. It fully met my expectations! I’ve never been more happy with the persistence of the outcome after using this product. I highly recommend it! (p.s. super nice packaging!)
Leticia A.
eden prairie
this is an great Mud mask, it cleans your face and purifies. It will leave pores looking smaller, only thing i regret is that i paid 7$, not paying attention to the size of the tube, its only a small tube and will probably last for a 10-15 times use, if you use little. The tube also does not tell you how much you should use.
Bekah A.
Not for my skin type! Too greasy for oily/combination skin. Did not work for me, but would be great for drier skin! Very gentle, good for everyday use. Did a good job,but again not for my personal skin needs. I will not be repurchasing.
safa l.
san diego
I didn't know even have a talent friend she didn't was said lol to me that lol she is was a girl funny and lol lol yeah she was funny she and her friend friends and family family friends and family friends family and family family she and says
Hannah B.
I love it! You should to! I bought it at ahava in Israel and I am in LOVE! I used it weekly! I love how it makes my face feel after! Ahava is a great! Awesome! And amazing! I just absolutely love it! I can’t believe how awesome it is!
Melinda H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great if you're trying to try all the different products out but the test tubes are just so small you don't really get to try it long-term enough to get a real good idea on if it works or not
member-56332
Great for a spa day. Hydrates and refreshes the skin. Comfortable pillow to rest your head while having a facial with top notch products. Leaves you feeling like you have had the full spa experience.
The B.
The first time I was introduced to Ahava products was on a family trip to Israel (My fathers family are Israeli). I have been sold ever since! Their face products are great for cleansing :)
Jasmine H.
I loved it. I would use it again. I loved the results it gave to my face. I loves the textures and i would definitely recommend it to other people.
Cristina B.
7001 NW 70 ST parkland FL 33067
He visto muy buenas reseñas sobre esta marca me parece que es muy comprada y realmente a la gente le gusta, estaría dispuesta a usarla