BY AHAVA

Ahava Extreme Radiance Mask, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
This mask is great! It’s took a little while to dry but it felt amazing. I bought it online. Met all of my expectations. My frien friends even d even loved it, so they bought some Ahava products as well! Highly recommend.
Samantha P.
This definitely has brightened up a lot of my dark pigmentation. I’m a person with dark fair skin and hate when my skin has patches. This has helped me a lot and I hope I can continue using this product with no problems.
Chaselin P.
San Jacinto, CA
My mom had this & I wanted to try it! For some reason, these masks are one of my favorites just because of the smell! I didn't really pay attention to what it helps with at first, but it did make my skin feel great!
Alyshia S.
Fort Scott
Stuff was great, would recommend to others and buy more for myself, price isn't too bad either! Will use it everyday, met my expectations!
Heaven S.
Las Vegas, NV
This mask made my face feel really smooth and clean! It didn't dry out my fave as much as other masks do but I still had to use a moisturizer after. It smelled really good and a little went a long way!
DARKELYS E.
Santo domingo
Esta crema en gel ultra ligera libre de aceites es ideal para pieles que van de mixtas a grasas, proporcionando a la piel una hidratación esencial durante todo el día para mantener un aspecto juvenil y guardar su tersura.* La vitamina E aumenta los niveles de humedad, lo que mejora la elasticidad de la piel y reduce la profundidad de las arrugas.* Alivia y protege contra irritaciones mientras hidrata con extracto de Aloe Vera y provitamina B.* Los resultados son un acabado mate y textura suavizada que minimiza los poros visibles.
Camilla H.
This was a nice product to use . It is the first mask I've used that doesn't dry down all the way , which was different , but not in a bad way . The mask felt super moisturizing on my skin . The only thing I would recommend since it stays wet is to use a wet cloth to remove the product . Using your hands gets kind of messy and difficult unless you are taking it off in the shower but your hands will get soft in the process !
Al b.
Geneve
Я вообще маскоманьяк. Масочку хорошо делать и с утра и вечером .кожа очень хорошо увлажнена после нее. А главное нет высыпаниц