BY AHAVA

Ahava Extreme Radiance Mask, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Sapeer Z.
valley village
This product is amazing!!!! Me and my mom love it so much!!! It totally met my expectations!! It a plus on a little harsh and a little gently!! The packaging isn’t my favorite but that’s ok 👌🏻 they could improve how it doesn’t go on so smoothly!! But over all I love 💕 this product
Andra A.
['Youngstown', 'OH'], OH
This unique mask provides skin with once reassemble radiance, softness, and firmness within ten short minutes. It hasn’t a lightweight and cooling gel texture that gives skin and more youthful and radiant appearance and tone. I felt an immediate change hanged after just one application.
Amanda T.
Wallace, ID
I love using this product the same weeks that I use my radiance clarisonic head. I feel that when I'm using them both my skin glows, it's perfect for summer and leaves my skin moisturized but doesn't encourage it to be oily.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Marisa S.
Love this mask. I feel like my skin responded well, as a 36 year old female NC 15 with few wrinkles, thanks to Botox, I love my masks to even skin tone and texture. This mask is approaching holy grail status. Will repurchase.
Alli K.
Tampa, FL
This makes my face feel so clean and fresh. I feel completely rejuvenated. First time I tried this product but I like their other products too. A little more expensive than I would have liked.
Caroline O.
I’ve never found a skin product that said it promoted radiance that I actually felt worked before, until I tried this mask. My skin felt rejuvenated and brighter right away, and I’ve noticed that as I continue using the mask, my complexion has looked steadily more radiant as well as clear.
Chelsea C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Leaves you looking refreshed and radiant with a light glow that definitely holds up through continued use. With health care products people expect instant results and while you do get that from this product you also see long term effects.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
This mask is great! It’s took a little while to dry but it felt amazing. I bought it online. Met all of my expectations. My frien friends even d even loved it, so they bought some Ahava products as well! Highly recommend.
Alexandria R.
Toledo, OH
Very good product. I got mine at an AHAVA salon in my town. I am a first time user of the product , but I would definitely use it  again. It is very gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend.