Ahava Extreme Radiance Mask uploaded by Pariss V.

BY AHAVA

Ahava Extreme Radiance Mask, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Ahava Extreme Radiance Mask

Start your review of Ahava Extreme Radiance Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Pariss V.
Bellevue, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Super quick mask! Most masks you have to leave on way longer than this one. The smell of the mask is not overpowering but it does have a good smell to it. This mask was easy to apply & spread out on my skin nicely. It dried down a little bit but not to where it was uncomfortable. Washing this mask off was also easy, I did not have to scrub my face hard which was a plus! My skin felt very smooth & clean after just the first use. I definitely felt a difference from before & after! So far I am loving this mask!
Alysse V.
San Diego
This mask will leave your skin feeling and looking rejuvenating. This is an effective mask for a quick fix and priced very fairly. It’s gentle and the results will last for weeks to come. This is a great mask to throw into your routine once a week.
Pikulik N.
freeville
Magic! Pure magic! My dry skin was completely hydrated and glowing after this! It's a great price for the results you get. I will continue to use this because it even made my makeup look better and go on more smoother
Lauren R.
I always love to try masks and this is a really gentle one. I love Ahava. It’s a great brand with high quality products at affordable prices. I’d recommend this product to family and friends. Great purchase
MARYMARGARETTE G.
Skokie, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using this product about 20 years ago and it first came out my mom actually was the first one I've ever seen it with and she used to use it all over her body and after a long day in the sun in Florida she would smother us from head to toe with this lotion. It feels amazing it makes your skin feel amazing everything in their product line is absolutely wonderful.
Gabbi A.
madison
This product for me, had the same effects as the hydration mask (left skin feeling soft and supple). But in addition, there was a beautiful glow! I felt like the results lasted throughout the day. It wasn’t harsh on my skin. I had a couple bumps come up the next day, but my skin is so sensitive, that’s normal for even the best of products!
Z M.
New York
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask is ok! I bought this along twitch the hydration mask and I felt like they both didn’t do much for my skin but were pleasant enough to keep around for a few weeks! Because I didn’t see any major results in moisture or texture I discontinued use but would recommend this mask if it’s on sale or something of that nature
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
This mask is great! It’s took a little while to dry but it felt amazing. I bought it online. Met all of my expectations. My frien friends even d even loved it, so they bought some Ahava products as well! Highly recommend.
Ashley M.
Charlotte
I received this in my FitFabFun box and was worried that it would be too much for my dry sensitive skin but it was very gentle!! I would recommend this to anyone who needed it!! Great pricing and I would repurchase when I am finished with the one I have!!
Alexa S.
Mount Pleasant
Purchased at: Sephora
I liked not loved this mask. It was very clarifying and cooling, but I also felt like it was very drying and did nothing for moisture. I felt like it did help with redness but my face just felt so dry afterwards.

Macy's