BY AHAVA

Ahava Extreme Radiance Mask, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Sapeer Z.
valley village
This product is amazing!!!! Me and my mom love it so much!!! It totally met my expectations!! It a plus on a little harsh and a little gently!! The packaging isn’t my favorite but that’s ok 👌🏻 they could improve how it doesn’t go on so smoothly!! But over all I love 💕 this product
Jacky G.
New york, NY
I really like this product. I have pretty sensitive skin but this product doesn't irritate my face at all. After a few weeks, I have already seen a difference in my overall skin tone. My skin glows and the dullness I had before is gone. Will definitely buy again!
Pikulik N.
Magic! Pure magic! My dry skin was completely hydrated and glowing after this! It's a great price for the results you get. I will continue to use this because it even made my makeup look better and go on more smoother
Sarah W.
This mask went on smooth and my skin felt comfortable wearing it. However I didn’t see results as positive as I have for other brands. It also didn’t smell great
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
This mask is great! It’s took a little while to dry but it felt amazing. I bought it online. Met all of my expectations. My frien friends even d even loved it, so they bought some Ahava products as well! Highly recommend.
Amanda T.
Wallace, ID
I love using this product the same weeks that I use my radiance clarisonic head. I feel that when I'm using them both my skin glows, it's perfect for summer and leaves my skin moisturized but doesn't encourage it to be oily.
Alli K.
Tampa, FL
This makes my face feel so clean and fresh. I feel completely rejuvenated. First time I tried this product but I like their other products too. A little more expensive than I would have liked.
Samantha P.
This definitely has brightened up a lot of my dark pigmentation. I’m a person with dark fair skin and hate when my skin has patches. This has helped me a lot and I hope I can continue using this product with no problems.
Heather P.
Nampa
I am so in love with Ahava! Their whole entire line is wonderful, it has the best scent. It's luxurious and does wonders with helping my dry skin and evening out my skin tone. I stock up on this whenever I get the chance and buy it for family members during the holidays. I highly recommend trying it!
Andra A.
Hudson, OH
This unique mask provides skin with once reassemble radiance, softness, and firmness within ten short minutes. It hasn’t a lightweight and cooling gel texture that gives skin and more youthful and radiant appearance and tone. I felt an immediate change hanged after just one application.