BY AHAVA

20% Off RRP - use code AU20 - Smooth away fine lines and wrinkles, renew firmness. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Brittany T.
McLain, Mississippi
Review for: AHAVA Extreme Night Treatment more...
I like the texture of this product. It soaks in nicely though it doesn’t feel like the typical face product. It really I feel firmed my face. Though it was a gift, I’m sure it’s pricey knowing the brand generally is. Great product though !!
Erin F.
Review for: AHAVA Extreme Night Treatment more...
My skin tends to dry out pretty fast so at night time I like to put on something that really hydrates. That way my skin can be moisturized all through the night into the morning. This does the trick and is pretty affordable.
Samantha R.
Lynbrook , NY
Review for: AHAVA Extreme Night Treatment more...
I don't really see a difference from what it claims to do it's disappointing to use creams over and over again with no results. I bought it from target. No it didn't
Jennifer R.
Review for: AHAVA Extreme Night Treatment more...
Love this! Keep my face feeling and looking very smooth and hydrated. The smell is nice and the price is not too bad for what you pay for. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This works amazing and I have noticed such a huge difference in my skin after using this daily along with the other products in the set :)
Ashley V.
Toronto , ON
This is a great night treatment product. I find it leaves my skin feeling really soft and fresh. It makes my skin feel really moisturizered.
Agustina S.
This cream is very good and I love the finish that leaves me in the soft and very beautiful skin I recommend it a lot