BY AHAVA

A gift nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. Reduces wrinkles and significantly firms the delicate skin around the eyes. Powered by AHAVA s Osmoter™, Extreme Complex™ and Red Microalgae, this efficient formula envelops your skin with a smoothing active shield and improves skin s elasticity. Enhance your look with a glowing youthful appearance. Apply morning and night. Approved for sensitive skin. Aller. see more...

AHAVA Extreme Firming Eye Cream
  • "I'm not sure if I see a huge difference, but it definitely has aided some with the fine lines that are starting to develop :)" in 1 review
Sarah S.
Chicago
This eye cream really works! It's not as expensive as some others I've tried like skin ceuticals, but the firming/plumping effect is noticeable almost immediately. I actually was looking for moisture-not antiaging-when I tried this cream, but I'll keep using this for years to come, because it works so well. Definitely worth the money, and the 20% coupons from Ulta make it easier to stomach the price.
Rachel B.
Review for: Ahava Extreme Firming Eye Cream more...
People are sleeping on this brand!! Ahava needs more recognition. I tried this brand because having grown up with many Israeli friends, I can recall them shipping these products from Israel and boasting about how natural, allergy free, and wonderful the ingredients were and how beneficial dead sea salt was for you. Having recalled that, I gave this eye cream a try and WOW! It is highly hydrating, much more than my old fav Kiehls creamy avocado eye cream. I have never used an eye cream that keeps my eyes supple ALL DAY LONG. Not only that there are no fragrances or irritants for people with sensitive under eye skin. Did not give me bumps, and makes my under eyes feel fresh and awake. It is too early to tell if there is any long lasting firming action occurring, but it smooths out my fine lines during the day very nicely. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
Review for: Ivory more...
Not a huge and drastic change at first but I'm really liking this product. I'm young without many skin issues but I was in the market for a nice, firming eye cream. I came across this and read the great reviews so I thought I would give it a try! I'm glad I did because the skin is very nice on my face, didn't cause any breakouts or irritation, and is thin enough to wear under my makeup every morning. I haven't been using it long enough to see lost-lasting results but I definitely have high hopes for the future! So far I'm really liking it!
Samantha M.
Review for: Ahava Extreme Firming Eye Cream more...
was skeptical about this at first i must admit but after applying it to my undereyes for a few nights at bed time i started waking up to drastic differences that even my family began to notice!!! way less dark circles and no more bags! doing this everyday consistently will leave you looking ready to leave the house as soon as you wake up! very impressed
Lacey C.
Jacksonville
I have only used this eye cream once or twice but within those times I didn't see much of a difference. I do love that they are vegan and true to their product Imgredients. There wasn't much of a smell which I really like. Most likely will walk pass this on the isle again.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I use this 2-3 days a week and I've really started to notice a difference. I have tried other products that just don't help but this actually does help and I highly recommend it.
Christine C.
This is a great eye cream. I apply it morning and night on top of my serums. It has a nice thick creamy consistency. It smooths my fine fines and brightens up my undereye. I apply it right before my concealer in the morning and I have a nice smooth look.
Nita v.
Walnut, CA
Good eye cream. Not the best but okay. Takes some time to see results, very hydrating but not the best for the fine lines and wrinkles. It was a first time buy for me, I will keep using the product to see if it gets any better.
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
AHAVA Extreme Firming Eye Cream helped the skin under my eyes.  The effects lasted over a week.  I would recommend applying once a week to start ans then continue as necessary. It met my expectations.
Alexis B.
Fort Myers, FL
I have extremely dry skin that gets oily. I clearly struggle to find moisturizing eye creams that don't leave me oily but Ahava is a great brand that does the job!

Amazon