BY AHAVA

Ahava Essential Day Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Elly S.
las vegas, NV
I started using the  about a year ago and I swear it's been life-changing. I'm one of those girls who really hates lotion / moisturizers in general, but this is so light and gentle, and feels so great on my skin that I have zero hesitation in putting it on every morning. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy, and I love that it allows my skin to breathe with it on, whereas other moisturizers are a little too heavy for my taste. If you're anything like me and hate the feeling of anything heavy on your skin, you can't go wrong with this moisturizer!
Kara L.
Plant city , FL
Very smooth and has such a great scent. Easy to use and apply. Not too expensive! I have been using this product for several years and I can't imagine my life without! Definitely a must have kind of product.
Presley
I use this product everyday and I love so much! It's so smooth and very cool, calming and relaxing! I bought it at tj maxx. It was a little pricey but worth it. It improved my skin very much so! I loved this product
sandy m.
North Bergen, NJ
This is my favorite moisturizer! It feels very smooth when applied and removes the need for another sunscreen on top. That added benefit is worth buying the product, as too many things applied to the face can clog pores.
Emma S.
Budd Lake, NJ
DOES NOT CLOG MY PORES! Process point is good for the results and I love the way my makeup sits on this. I also think the fragrance is nice
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
I also like their body osmoter concentrates and moisturizers after receiving samples from ulta. I would like to try more.