BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Approved for sensitive skin Allergy tested Dermatologically tested Paraben free Dry and sensitive skin relief. Powered by Osmoter™ AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea waters. Enriched with Dead Sea mineral mud. Delivers a long lasting hydrating effect. Leaves skin smooth, supple and healthy looking. Visibly smooths rough and irritated skin. Contains Aloe Vera which helps to sooth irritated skin.  A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. For Details Call 1-800-20-50-70 Made In Israel see more...

anthea c.
Brooklyn, NY
I brought this at the airport as the plane is notorious for drying out your skin. I rubbed this all over my hands, elbows and ankles during my flight and when I landed I had the softest skin. I really like this lotion, it wasn't too greasy or runny.
Dayna R.
This has a suuuuper rich texture and smells earthy and just heavenly to me. It's great for my dry eczema skin. I love the concept of it having real Dead Sea mud from Israel and other nutrients from the Dead Sea also. It's a treat to put on.
Hannah B.
Grove
This makes my skin feel baby-soft and I love it! My boyfriend even commented on how soft my skin was :) I would recommend this to anyone wanting baby-smooth skin
Perla L.
The packaging is normal for what's in it. I will be buying this again. The price is decent for the brand. It was not harsh on my skin
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
This body cream is ok. Sometimes it seems a little tacky feeling but that could just be the humidity in Texas.
Bell S.
Hermitage, TN
This smells so good and clean. It's not to oily or dry. It's great for any skin type.