BY AHAVA

Jessica B.
Holy grail hand cream! My boss gave this to my office as gifts and we all fell in love. I cant describe the smell but I like it and I find it to be pretty neutral. I've given this as gifts often and everyone loves it.
Elena D.
Glendale, AZ
I love this product. I love to deep clean with products that are a bit harsh on my hands and I work in the healthcare filed so I'm constantly washing my hands. My hands are so dry to the point that they crack and bleed this product completely restored my hands. I carry it in my purse and car.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is good in keeping your hands soft and moisturize! A little goes along way and smell is simple not over powering! I got a free sample at macys and i think i will purchase a full size! I always wash my hands due to work environment my hands really get super dry! This product makes my hands feels like i got parafin wax!
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this brand. The lotions not too oily and it absorbs into my skin really well. Leaving it smooth and smells super good!
Not expensive at all. You can score a deal at Nordstrom Rack.
Definitely recommend for you guys to try.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
I love Ahava products. I bought this one on sale and so happy I did. It's super moisturizing, and keeps the skin hydrated through the day. I use it a few times a week when my hands start getting a little too dry. I recommend!
Johanna D.
San Bernardino, CA
I work in the animal field and touch dirty things all day. I wash my hands quite often, and find my hands dry up super quick. I just bought this but had received a sample with my puchased at Ulta. I love that it works very quickly. I put it on before bed time and when I wake up, my hands feel moisturized
Charmaine T.
San Jose, CA
I love any ahava products and this one in particular because my hands get dry every so often and since fall is here i have been using this for awhile now. The smell is quite pleasant as well so its not too smelly.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Helps my peeling dry skin. Leaves my hands soft and restores moisture. It also has a nice scent and absorbs easily! I even use it on my elbow patches!
Hannah B.
Anderson, SC
I love this stuff so much, pretty much a bang for your buck. Works fantastically, and not over priced. Would definitely recommended it. 10/10.
Anna Louise K.
Cary, NC
This is a great product for dry skin. It is not greasy and no scent. You can find in the natural products section at most places.
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
Where can I purchase this
Buena crema tiene una exelente hidrataciom mi piel es muy reseca y esta es muy buena yo la recomemdaria
Viole Z.
Argentina, Bs As
Es buena para hidrata mi cuerpo?