BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Dry and sensitive skin relief. Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea waters. Enriched with Dead Sea mineral mud. visibly heals and revitalizes chapped, rough and over dry hands. Protects skin against weather extremes, nourishing even the driest hands. Contains Aloe Vera which helps soothe irritated skin. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. A. see more...

• "I highly recommend giving this try." in 1 review
  • "I use this moisturiser before bed and after using nail polish remover." in 1 review
Shubam S.
This hand cream is extremely hydrating, as the name suggests! It is the perfect hand cream to use at night before bed because you will wake up to soft hands and smoother and healthier looking nails and cuticles. I would not recommend it for the daytime, unless you don't mind intense hydration during the day!
Laura L.
Baldwin Park, CA
I'm not sure about the intensive part. This hand cream makes my hands feel nice and soft and the scent is really nice and clean smelling. It's not too sticky or too thick so the consistency is perfect but I am convinced a major part of this is because it has glycerin. This is what gives the hands the soft feel. It's like a primer for your hands. So it will give you instant soft hands but I don't think it will do much long term which is why I say I'm not sure about the intensive part.
Jamie B.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this product for years now and it never lets me down. I'm a hairstylist so my hands take a beating. It's thick so a little goes a very long way which also means a tube lasts you a very long time! It spreads a bit greasy but absorbs like magic within thirty seconds leaving your hands feeling buttery soft.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I like this cream and I do think it works well, but it is quite expensive for a hand cream. It smells nice and has that fresh clean scent to it but I've tried other hand creams that work just as well if not better. If you have the extra cash to spend on this, I recommend it but if not, try something cheaper.
Roxana V.
S Ozone Park, NY
I have eczema and when I feel my hands are really inflamed with blisters and is irritated I run straight to this hand cream. It soothes my hands and helps the outbreak go away. I can't live without it.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
Nice hand cream, my hands feel nice and smooth. It made my hands noticeably better over night but I'm not convinced it's worth the money. The scent is not my favorite either.
Mary A.
Arlington Hts, IL
While this hand cream is expensive it is well worth the price. This cream is quite rich so you do not need to use much, a little goes a long way. I work at a salon and am constantly getting my hands wet with washing hair. This has been the only thing that saves my dry chapped hands, especially in the winter time.
Shaneice  R.
This is one of my staple items!! it is very moisturizing and a little goes a long way. i have sensitive skin and have had no issues with using this product. I highly recommend giving this try.
Jennie H.
Huntingburg, IN
Ahava products are awesome. In the winter my hands get so dry they begin to crack. This cream helps heal and protect and is very moisturizing.
Tam N Ron A.
Tulare
Rich emollient hand cream. Perfect for gardeners hands. Even after you've washed your hands you will still feel the softness from this lotion.