AHAVA Dermud Intensive Foot Cream Dry and Sensitive Skin Relief uploaded by Deb M.

BY AHAVA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Active Dead Sea Minerals. Dry and sensitive skin relief. Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea waters. Enriched with Dead Sea mineral mud. Treats, soothes and protects the roughest, driest and even cracked and split skin. Contains Aloe Vera which helps soothe irritated skin. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. Approved for sensitive. see more...

Amanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
I used to have very cracked, dry skin on the heels of my feet from many years of playing tennis. However, once I started using Ahava, it completely changed my skin to smooth and hydrated. I normally use right after I shower at night and put socks over my feet to further seal in the moisture overnight.
Nati V.
The best for dry and sensitive skin! AHAVA has a great variety of products but the Dermud line is hands down, the best! Extremely moisturizing and thick formula that leaves skin feeling moist and relieve. Highly recommended!
Daniella F.
El Cajon, CA
I love this product. I have very dry feet and and instantly get relief when I massage this on my feet. Also worked great when I went whitewater rafting and my feet were very dry from the cold water. Loaned it to my sister-in-law who is hooked on it now too!
LeeAnn D.
AHAVA products are amazing!!!! The foot cream smell amazing and leave feet so soft! I love this foot cream, it's thick enough and not watery feeling, and doesn't feel oily on my skin.
Jennie H.
Huntingburg, IN
Ahava products are wonderful. My skin is sensitive and gets very dry in the winter. This foot cream actually helps soften the skin on my feet and keeps them moisturized.
Allie Y.
Perfect for people who have dry skin and dry feet. Not a fan of the smell. It's not oily like most creams which is something I really like.
Shaneice  R.
Along with the hand cream this is a staple item in my beauty chest! i have been using it for years and it has done wonders for my feet.
Jenifer P.
AHAVA products in general are wonderful. The foot cream helps with dry, cracked skin and leaves your feet feeling soft and supple.
Jennifer R.
Arvada, CO
AHAVA skin line is amazing. This foot cream does wonders in just one use and really helps to prevent future dryness.
Amanda W.
Buckeye, AZ
I do not like this brand at all. Not a good brand in my opinion. I could live without ever trying it

back