BY AHAVA

Rich in nourishing Dead Sea minerals that hydrate and soften my skin for increased all day comfort and safeguard effectively against environmental damage. Witch Hazel extracts smoothes skin, providing refreshing, revitalizing effect. Allantoin heals dry cracked skin and blemishes. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I'm very happy with this and would highly recommend it." in 1 review
  • "The best part - a little goes a long way so your bottle will last a long time!" in 1 review
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
I received this in my FFF Editors box. I ordered two extra as I was hoping to get a FOREO for my daughter. And it was so worth it. This item came in the box, and I had never tried it before.
I tried it this morning and it felt amazing on my hands. It’s soaked all the way in and did not feel greasy. It’s very easy to love this product and I even used a little under my eyes as I had a tad leftover on my fingers . It’s allergy tested, it’s approved for sensitive skin, it contains witch hazel and it is paraben free. The first ingredient is 💦 mineral Spring water to be exact and that’s always a good thing when the first ingredient is water. This is something I will use, but I don’t know if I would buy it again only because I have a cupboard full of handcream to get through first. It is not a reflection on the product but more a reflection on the price. There are other things I would rather buy that expensive handcream.
Kayley D.
Columbus, OH
This stuff feels and smells amazing! I use it daily! It’s gentle/smoothe and makes your hands feel so soft. I think it’s pricey regular price but if you buy it through FabFitFun Box you get an awesome discount! I would definitely reccomend!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Received this in my Winter 2017 Fab Fit Fun Box. ( I got a FULL SIZED BOTTLE NOT A TRAVEL)

Formulated with Dead Sea minerals, witch hazel, and allantoin, this mineral-rich hand cream protects and safeguards hands from environmental and household damage, instantly improving skin’s moisture level, smoothing rough, dry skin and restoring suppleness. -150 mL -Paraben-Free, Cruelty-Freee, Vegan -Allergy tested and approved for sensitive skin

Retails for $33.00
Claire O.
Northville, MI
I don’t really like lotions where your hands feel slippery or oily after. This definitely makes my hands feel that way. I’m not sure if I feel like they’re getting a ton of moisture from using this every day. It does have a nice smell. Easy and convenient to use. Not my favorite and wouldn’t recommend it.
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
They make seriously the best hand creams. The moisture it gives your hands and the lack of burning is really nice. My hands get very irritated very easily with certain brands but with Ahava I have never had a problem. I also like that I don't have to keep reapplying the lotion.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Love this hand cream! Great for traveling, great for the office or when active because it absorbs quickly, smells nice without it being overwhelming (the smell goes away instantly), leaves hand soft, and hydrated.

Highly recommend, all my friends love it as well!
Kaitlin K.
Harrisburg, PA
My coworkers and I are in love with is cream! As someone in the medical field, I often deal with dry skin, especially on my hands. This is something I bring with me to work daily. You can find it in every bag of my coworkers who have received it in their FabFitFun bag. Several of my friends who use this have bought an additional bottle because they use the cream so avidly. Definitely worth the try! The only negative side is the scent isn’t super appealing for a cream. But the product itself makes up for that!
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
OMG! Got this in a starter FabFitFun box and it is amazing! A small amount goes super far (it’s cream not lotion) and it smells great! I refuse to share with my teen bc I am hoarding it all for myself! Lol
Amy C.
Huntington, WV
Love all of ahava products. The hand product have my hand feeling soft. I also use it on my elbows and knees. I keep a container in my purse. That my friend and family love to use when I’m out and about. Now that I’ve use this product. I find myself only wanting this product. It can be more costly than other lotions but I feel you get you money worth.
Samantha J.
HONOLULU , HI
I received this lotion in a subscription box, and I’m not sure why so many people like it. I found it to be superrrr greasy on my hands, and didn’t help to moisturize at all. The greasy residue even rubbed off on my phone, so I had to clean my phone and wash my hands. Definitely don’t buy this product, it’s terrible 👎🏼👎🏼
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this only come in travel size?
Angela W.
Have u used this? Smells amazing!