Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream 50pct More Limited Edition uploaded by monica  S.Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream 50pct More Limited Edition uploaded by Haley G.

BY AHAVA

Ahava Mineral Hand Cream, 5.1 oz - Limited Edition Size Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream 50pct More Limited Edition this hand cream is the best! It moisturizes with no greasing feeling and smells great! I am obsessed with how it makes my hands feel and use it multiple times a day!
Tia G.
I like this hand cream a lot. it soaks in nicely and doesn't feel greasy at all. And i like that this brand is more natural than most.
Brandy G.
This is the best hand cream I have ever used. My fiance and I both use it and love it. We use it every day and it keeps your hands feeling so moisturized all day and all night. It has a strong smell but its a great one, I would highly recommend this! Its the very best.
Marielle D.
Rockaway park , NY
This is my go to hand lotion. I use it everyday multiple times a day. I buy it online. All products from Ahava always meet my expectations. I buy the large size one and it is reasonably priced. I buy it over and over again
monica  S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! natural and light. love to use it every day. has great smell not one of the heavy perfume smells a lot of lotions have.
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in the scent cactus and pink pepper and oh my goodness it smells so good. Scents aside though I really think this formula is perfect for the hands. It dries down quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue. It also is a lasting moisture so I would definitely recommend.
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this hand cream and am already obsessed. It smells amazing without being overpowering or cloying. It absorbs nicely into the skin and does not leave my hands feeling greasy. New fav!