BY AHAVA #51 in Hand Cream

Ahava Mineral Hand Cream, 5.1 oz - Limited Edition Size Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Jane V.
Castle Pines
I am a bit hit & miss with hand cream. I like it but I forget to use it which being 47 & living in Colorado isn't too smart!  I got the Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream with my FabFitFun box & started using it about a week later. The smell is devine. It reminds me of hot summer days on the beach for some reason!  It does leave my hands shiny but not greasy. It has definitely got me though the drying central heating & cracked skin season & my nails have never looked better.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got this mineral cream in a Fab Fit Fun box. I started using it this past winter and it has helped my poor cracked hands. I have next to my bed to put on every night before going to sleep. It smells wonderful and its not overpowering. It glides on your hands and doesn't leave them feeling greasy. Just a little bit really goes a long way. I still have plently of lotion. ULTA sells this for a little over $20 which isn't too bad. I would definitely recommend it!

Amber B.
Ladson
I received this fantastic hand cream in my FabFitFun box and I am just so excited!! I love the scent! At first, I thought it was a little too mild but it’s perfect! My hands are so soft still after 3 hours have passed! Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream 50pct More Limited Edition
Susan W.
Dallas
This cream soaks right into the skin and has light scent. If you have oily skin not sure you need this at all. Very nourishing and has lasted while I’ve been working on reviews fir a few hours. I might purchase this for winter.
Marci J.
Absolutely love this product & keep it in my office. With all the paper I handle daily, my hands dry out fast. I love the luxuriousness of this product and how it doesn’t easily wash off after one hand washing.
Miss U.
I received this product in My FabFitFun box, and absolutely love it. Not too heavy formula really hydrates my hands and does not leave sticky feeling. Smells yummy too. Highly recommend!Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream 50pct More Limited Edition #mybeautyawards #reviewcrew18 #ahava
Mannal A.
I can not say enough about this product I absolutely love it. The super fresh feeling on my hands after using it was instant gratification. My kids even loved it. Some of us suffer from eczema and this product was so soothing. It it's practically empty now so I'll be looking forward to purchasing a new one soon.  AHAVA Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream - Travel Size
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
I got this in my summer editor box from FabFitFun and fell in love. It is thick, cramy, rich and luxurious. The scent is subtle but very pleasing. It has worked wonders for my dry skin.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
I received this in a FabFitFun subscription and omg! I love this hand cream so much. Doesn’t feel greasy and really feels moisturizing. The smell is amazing - not too strong.
Jillian M.
I received this cream in a FabFitFun box. The smell and feel is very powdery. It does a decent job moisturizing and isn’t greasy at all. For me, it doesn’t last that long, but I work in a hospital and was my hands at least 20 times a shift. I really need something that is industrial strength.

back