BY AHAVA

Ahava Mineral Hand Cream, 5.1 oz - Limited Edition Size Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Jillian M.
I received this cream in a FabFitFun box. The smell and feel is very powdery. It does a decent job moisturizing and isn’t greasy at all. For me, it doesn’t last that long, but I work in a hospital and was my hands at least 20 times a shift. I really need something that is industrial strength.
Stephanie J.
I got this product in my FabFitFun box and it has to be my favorite just for the fact that my hands feel so nice when I wear it. I do wash my hands a lot so my hands get dry and definitely dry between my thumb and index finger. this lotion definitely has changed that
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
Got this in a FabFitFun box. It is super moisturizing, smells fresh and soft, and has a lot of product. A little bit goes a long way. Also, it is cruelty free and vegan which is awesome. Highly recommend.
Lori L.
Received two of these hand creams in my fabfitfun box. At first I was bummed that I accidentally got two and missed out on another item I really wanted. But after using it for some time now I love it and wouldn't trade that second bottle for anything. It is light and has a beautiful yet light scent to it. I've never felt a hand cream with this type of texture. More of a water-based gel than a cream. But my skin just sucks it all it and keeps me hydrated for quite awhile. Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream 50pct More Limited Edition
Marcia F.
Los Banos, CA
Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream is the BEST hand cream ever!!! You can never go wrong. I would truly recommend this product. The cream absorb the skin nicely and It smells amazing. It’s a little pricey but it’s worth buying.
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream 50pct More Limited Edition this hand cream is the best! It moisturizes with no greasing feeling and smells great! I am obsessed with how it makes my hands feel and use it multiple times a day!
Jackie B.
I got this in the scent cactus and pink pepper and oh my goodness it smells so good. Scents aside though I really think this formula is perfect for the hands. It dries down quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue. It also is a lasting moisture so I would definitely recommend.
Brandy G.
This is the best hand cream I have ever used. My fiance and I both use it and love it. We use it every day and it keeps your hands feeling so moisturized all day and all night. It has a strong smell but its a great one, I would highly recommend this! Its the very best.
Marielle D.
Rockaway Park, NY
This is my go to hand lotion. I use it everyday multiple times a day. I buy it online. All products from Ahava always meet my expectations. I buy the large size one and it is reasonably priced. I buy it over and over again
Tia G.
I like this hand cream a lot. it soaks in nicely and doesn't feel greasy at all. And i like that this brand is more natural than most.