Ahava - Deadsea Water Mineral Foot Cream 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Maggie N.

BY AHAVA #70 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Active Dead Sea Minerals Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea waters. Wrap your feet and legs in the soothing comfort of this rich blend of moisture enabling minerals. This ultra absorbed cream hydrates dry and rough skin, enveloping your feet in silky softness and making your skin noticeably smoother. Step through day with comfort and confidence. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple.

Buy on ULTA
Angelica W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the smell and the way my feet felt super soft. I suffer from extremely dry skin and this helped remove a lot of the excess dead skin
Kaila F.
Amherst , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that this cream isn’t oily or too thick, it has a light fresh type scent and I love how soft it makes feet. It just feels great
Janet C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
A friend gave me a free sample. I love it. it is so good in my feet. especially this summer, my feet feel and look nice with it.
Tiffany F.
BAKERSFIELD
I use this everyday and love it my go to foot cream forever!! This line has changed my beauty regimen forever!!
Diana K.
Forest Hills, NY
The foot cream is great - not too greasy , asborbs quickly and easily. All of their products re awesome!
Joni s.
Montreal, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like Ahava products. Having actually been to the dead sea I like that the products feel like the actual source they are from. So you do feel pampered afterward.
This really softened my feet and had a nice smell unlike other foot creams. A very good brand, I will purchase again.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I prefer the mud foot cream to this one. It’s still pretty thick and moisturizing. It has a slightly “perfume scent” and I find it too strong and didn’t like the scent. It’s an ok foot cream but I wouldn’t spend the money for it again due to the scent and how it didn’t leave my feet really nicely moisturized.
Amira  s.
Dubai, Al rashidiya
I've been looking for this for many years cuz my feets r very dry and damaged couldn't ask for a good product than this😔😘😍

back