Ahava - Deadsea Water Mineral Foot Cream 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Maggie N.

BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea waters. Wrap your feet and legs in the soothing comfort of this rich blend of moisture enabling minerals. This ultra absorbed cream hydrates dry and rough skin, enveloping your feet in silky softness and making your skin noticeably smoother. Step through day with comfort and confidence. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple.

Jillian S.
Eagan, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh this lotion is amazing. I love that it does not have a greasy feel and it rubs and soaks and very nicely. It has a very mild scent, it's almost non existent. I would definitely recommend this lotion
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The most magical cream from the most underrated company. All their products are amazing and hydrating and have amazing healing properties from the natural salt level in it. Highly recommend
amanda n.
This foot cream made my feet feel so soft! I love the formula, and I can definitely felt the cream moisturizing my feet. The smell of the product is very minerally, but it is definitely tolerable. I do wish though, that my feet stayed softer for longer; the cream's effects last about two hours for me.
Megan V.
Alexandria, LA
I absolutely adore Ahava! I first tried it at the Dead Sea in Israel and fell in love. I will recommend it to absolutely everyone. It is gentle and provides incredible moisture with just a bit of product. The scents are light and natural so they don't overpower you. I even wore Ahava lotion as my only scent on a job interview!
Avital B.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this when I was in Israel and absolutely loved it! My feet get dry from time to time - especially on the heels. This is great if you have moderate dryness! The scent is also really nice and it's not too thick or greasy.
Teresa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Foot cream is a must for me and Ahava does not disappoint with this product. I love the scent and it works great during the winter to help my dry feet. I put it on my feet before bed and then sleep with socks on!
Bethany K.
One of the top foot lotions I have found. I have dry feet that quickly crack and callus. I use this at night and after I have scrubs with body scrub and pumice stone. Apply this lovely work in then slip on soft socks and enjoy for at least 30. Not greasy!!
Kate B.
Charlotte, NC
Ahava products moisturize and hydrate quickly without leaving a film or slimy feeling that other lotions tend to leave. Smells simple and not overwhelming.
Olga A.
San Francisco, CA
I have tried only a few, but with this one the results were immediate! My skin felt much softer the following day. I'll definitely be getting it again.
Carmel G.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Best moisturizer on the market--it says foot cream but it actually works as an all around good body moisturizer. The scent is neutral and I love it.