BeautyBodyBody CareAHAVA
Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion 250ml/85oz

Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion 250ml/8.5oz

by AHAVA

A rapid-penetrating body lotion Formulated with Aloe Vera to protect soothe skin & deliver natural moisture Loaded with intensely hydrating Dead Sea minerals Contains Witch Hazel extracts to sleek refresh & revive skin Leave skin soft nurtured & healthy looking To use: Apply to clean body skin in the morning

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion 250ml/8.5oz!
Product Highlights
I love how this lotion smells. It's very faint so not at all overwhelming. It helps with dry skin and it's very hydrating   even if you don't have dry skin. in reviews
Liza J.
New Castle, DE
I adore this product. the smell, the consistence is perfect for me! it makes skin soft and has long lasted scent as well. I discovered it in ipsy and for now one of my favorites !
Jade S.
I use this moisturizer every day when I wake up and every night before bed and it works wonders! It leaves your skin soft but HYDRATED!
Arielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG is lotion feels amazing! My cousin brought me back a whole set from Israel years ago, it was body wash face wash and this lotion… I fell in love! It is very expensive here in the states though, so unless he’s going to Israel again sometime soon LOL… I unfortunately can’t afford it😢
Kristin C.
Loudon, TN
This lotion sinks into your skin quickly to relieve dry skin without all the added fragrance
Kalina K.
North Saanich, BC
Goes on so smoothly, smells heavenly, and leaves skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized. A small amount goes a long way. It doesn’t leave skin sticky and smudge everywhere after applying. Expensive unfortunately, and small, but it feels so luxurious to use that it’s almost worth it.
Alexandra R.
I really enjoyed this lotion! It was very moisturizing and absorbed quickly on the skin!
BobbyDeanna D.
Portage, IN
Leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. The smell is a bit too purfumey for my liking (smells like generic purfume) so I do not recommend applying before going out. Better if yoused at night before going to bed.
Julmercivety C.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Its amazing. Its lightweight but super moisturizing. It also has a light fragrance so I don't have to worry about it competing with the perfume I'm wearing. Its worth the money. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends. I will be buying this before it runs out.
Zainab A.
Dublin, CA
This brand and its lotions are pretty dang expensive for what youre getting ($23 for this lotion) but it smells SO DARN GOOD. I could smell it forever, Thats why I love putting it on so much. However, it does leave a slightly greasy feeling but i think it’s meant to just be more silky. It goes away and isn’t uncomfortable though.
April T.
Campton
I absolutely love this lotion! It’s a little expensive but it keeps my skin soft and hydrated

Looking for your answer?