AHAVA Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion

by AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea waters. Slip your skin into smooth mode with this quickly absorbed protective body lotion. Powered by nourishing healthy minerals and the enlivening scent of green plum and sandalwood, it pampers your body skin in all day revival of freshness, comfort and delight. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. Approved f.

How well does this work for extremely dry skin?
What does this do for you?
Describe the scent
Start your review of AHAVA Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“I have very problem dry skin and this really soothes it and keep me feeling very soft and moisturized” in 7 reviews
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of this lotion and it blends in without being greasy, but I don’t feel it lasts as long as I’d like it to. I like the ingredients used, but if you need an effective, long lasting moisturizer for actually DRY skin, try Weleda Skin Food or the cheaper Gold Bond Radiance Renewal lotion. I would recommend this Ahava product, but if you need something immediately effective, try the others I mentioned. This lotion is nice for every day use once you get out of the shower. It has a light clean scent that feels relaxing going on.
Stockton
I felt this lotion was a nice go to for both everyday use and special occasions. I used this lotion throughout the day for any ashiness. The only con I had was that a lot of product had to be used in order to moisturize the majority of my body. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone looking into the Ahava brand. Their products are usually very gentle and I loved the packaging of this lotion as well! The pump was easy to use and kept any leakage from occurring.
Sulphur, LA
I received this product in a FabFitFun box and honestly it was the only thing in the box I liked. But I really really liked it. I live in a moist climate and this lotion is moisturizing but not overly heavy. It starts as a thicker lotion but as it absorbs into your skin it becomes thinner almost like water. My coworker also used it on a healing tattoo and said it worked great!
Minneapolis
I tried this while staying at my parents. It smells fresh and clean without being chemically or overpowering. I feels so nice when you apply it and does not leave a greasy feeling or a heavy film over your skin. It absorbs into your skin perfectly and leaves your skin feeling so hydrated. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from dry skin.
I first received this in a fab fit fun box and instantly fell in love! The smell is absolutely incredible, it’s light but still noticeable and lasts quite a while. My skin is left feeling so smooth and soft without that greasy feeling lotions tend to leave behind. I haven’t went back to using another brand since finding this product and I don’t intend to. I’ve converted my mom, my friends and even my dad (hehe) into customers as well. Also, they will occasionally run BOGO promotions on their website where you can score MAJOR deals, making it easy to never run out and even have extras on hand to give out as gifts.
Cantonment , FL
This lotion smells so good! I love to put it on in the evenings the smell is so relaxing. I like that the cream isn't too heavy, I can rib it in and it's not so thick and greasy that I need to wash my hands after. It absorbs pretty quickly too. I would buy this again, if anything just because I love the smell.
Schenectady, NY
Great product. Loved the scent and the way it makes my skin feel. Super soft and smooth, leaves my skin feeling hydrated and supple. I only use it once or twice a week because it’s a little pricey for my every day, by when I use it I feel like I’m really treating myself
Parsippany, NJ
Affordable, hydrating, and skin softening. It is great for those who have sensitive skin, because it is hypoallergenic, vegan, and paraben-free. Dry, itchy skin is the thing of the past. I use this day and night. It is easily accessible; I get mine from my local Ulta.
Yulee, FL
Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion is a great lotion for all over body use. The only thing I would do to improve this product is to increase the amount per size to cost proportion. This product is very nourishing to the skin. I will definitely buy it again.
1000 maple hills park lot 123
This was disappointing due to the fa t that the exact same line has a hand cream that is thick and luxurious and then they have this body lotion that is thin and not near as moisturizing. This products seems to evaporate off my skin shortly after applying.