BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea waters. Melt in this amazing scrubbing butter and let the luscious blend of natural oils, anti aging Dunaliella seaweed, sugar and Dead Sea salts go to work for you. This one of a kind formulation changes from exfoliating butter to a light pampering lotion as you add water, smoothing and deeply hydrating your body skin. An aromatic Tangerine & Cedarwood scent completes the experience, helping to relieve tired skin with energizing vitality. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and sig. see more...

Kelsey V.
Harrison
I love this skin scrub. It really feels like butter when getting it out of the container. It comes in a round tub which is something I don’t really care for because water  gets into the product when opening it.  If it came in a squirt tube I think it would solve the water problem. Other than that totally recommend the product.
Xinia H.
Love the smell, and the feeling on my skin. Gentle to the skin. I am on my third jar. Highly recommend getting this product. I got first one at Nordstrom.
Kahla M.
Mount Joy, PA
Awesome scrub! You can feel it scrubbing your body but it’s not hurtful like some. It’s so soft and leaves your doing feeling hydrated and great
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scrub. The smell is so relaxing and refreshing. Its a good scrub that's super buttery and rich. Very hydrating and makes skin soft
Jaclyn M.
I just recently tried this scrub and loved it. As you rub in the product it changes to a smooth texture, and the scent is great for relaxing.
Nicole C.
Westbury
This smells really good and has a good amount of oil in it with the salt so it makes my skin so smooth and hydrated
Erin P.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this salt scrub! Makes my skin feel so soft after using.
Hena D.
Not super abrasive on the skin, which I loved. Feels like I went to the spa after one use!! Will be stocking up on this product.
Alexandre soares a.
São José dos Campos
Produto simplesmente maravilhoso recomendo pois este produto me surpreendeu