BY AHAVA

A skin-invigorating bath treatment Formulated with 100% natural Dead Sea salt crystals that are rich in healthy minerals Helps soothe tight muscle & joints Leaves skin supple, sleek & nourished see more...

Michelle F.
Hilliard, OH
I love dead Sea products and this brand is no exception. I actually don't use these salts in the bath. I mix a teaspoon into a spray bottle of half water and half leave in conditioner and voila, instant sea salt texturizing spray! Leaves my hair so shiny and soft with that beachy touseled waves look!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Right after I get home from work I like to fill my tub with hot water and fill my bath with this product! It's so relaxing! I got this as a gift for Christmas and yes I would so buy this product again !
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Best Dead Sea salt around. Helps with achy body and makes my skin less itchy and dry! I sleep well after a bath with this! Love the unscented kind the best and this brand is the most pure and real! Highly recommend!
Nancy K.
Melbourne, FL
Best sea salts for tired, aching muscles after a hard workout. I loved these I would def buy them again and I harsh purchased these several times from Amazon. I believe they are $20 for a decent size bag
Tamar G.
I like Ahava's products and the bath salt is not exception.It is really great for calming procedures in your bathroom