BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Envelop yourself with the soothing scent of AHAVA s Comforting Juniper Mineral Bath Salts to restore calm to both mind and body. Comprised of 21 essential Dead Sea minerals, including magnesium, potassium and calcium, these 100% pure Dead Sea salts work to melt away stress and provide relief to tired muscles. The clean, fresh scent of juniper and white floral extracts will soothe your senses, while leaving your skin soft and supple. Made In Israel. see more...

member-47d2e
These were perfect for me. I have very sensitive skin and it wasn't irritated by them at all. Also, the scents I've tried as soft and soothing. These salts exfoliate but dissolve without leaving residue on bathtub.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
There is nothing better then pure dead sea salt! This brand does it best! I have used many others but non even come close this one is some how the best. Its so relaxing, filled with minerals, it helps your skin and is great for health. Its worth every penny and you can get it in different sizes. whenever anyone askes me about dead sea salt i say ahava is the best!
Heather M.
This is a great soak! To me it smells like going to the spa baths in Wine country. It is gentle and natural. The packaging is lovely. I keep it out. It is on the pricey side but I would still recommend it. I have even put it in my toddlers bath!
Susan M.
Birmingham, AL
I love this bath salt. The smell is pleasant and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. I love to use this in the winter when I have dry skin. Every time I use it I feel like I've been to a spa.
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a free sample of the Lavender Bath Salts for testing purposes but all opinions are my own: I'm not a huge fan of baths but I figured I'd give these a try when I received them for free! They work surprisingly well! The scent is just right, not overpowering but enough that you can smell it. The salts dissolved quickly and easily. After I got out of the bath, my skin felt extra smooth! The lavender scent lingers only lightly on your skin, not overpowering so it shouldn't bother you. I have sensitive skin and these salts were kind to my skin. I do like these dead sea salts and need to see if I can use them as a body wash in the shower, since as I mentioned, I'm not a huge bath taker - but once in a while as a special treat is nice ;)
Talia H.
Denver, CO
These products come from the source. You will not find similar quality bath salts anywhere else on the market. Straight from the Dead Sea, the healing properties of these products are legendary. My parents keep jars and jars in stock so they never run out. It has done wonders for my stepmother's shingles. If you are a bath person and you love salts, you MUST try this product!
Rachel M.
Love the way my skin feels after a 30 minute soak in the bath. Great after working out when my body is sore. Bought directly from Israel, but I've seen before in Harmon!
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
Adding this to a hot bath when you're sick is heavenly, but beware the scent is extremely strong, the fumes may burn your eyes if you get in too soon after adding to the water!
Jessica T.
I've tried these bath salts. Iborefer the juniper scent but my muscles definitely feel less sore after I soakvin this for a while. Drink plenty of water after your bath
Jessica G.
Westbrook, ME
I love this bath salt! A nice 30-45 minute soak and you feel better than new! I love a hot soak after working out, it makes my muscles feel so much better!