BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea waters. Prepare yourself for a new skincare experience. This one of  a kind liquid salt gel detoxifies and rejuvenates your skin. Enriched with an extremely high concentration of Dead Sea minerals, this skin toning gel strengthens the skin s defense system and enhances natural skin moisture. The experience of using this powerful liquid salt is like bathing in the magical waters of the Dead Sea in the comfort of your own home. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly in. see more...

Rebecca S.
North Haven, CT
First of all: DONT put this on your face. It’s just a smart thing to do. If it gets it your eyes or mouth or nose... well, you don’t want that.

I actually got this after going to the Dead Sea, as a souvenir. It really do feel like being in the Dead Sea! It’s smooth in an almost slimy but also not slimy way. That’s the high salt content. It’s a bizarre feeling.

I was instructed to put it on before a shower on dry, unshaven skin (again, for ouch reasons). Supposedly 5 minutes of this is equivalent to 15 minutes in the Dead Sea. I can’t speak to that, but the product definitely captures something right.

Afterwards your skin is so smooth and healthy-looking. Plus, this is a product like none other I’ve seen. I thought it was very creative.

Please note that some of the other reviews seem to be misplaced. This is not for face, for exfoliation, or a body wash. It is really unique. I’d call it a body mask if I had to classify it.
Susan M.
Gardendale, AL
This has to be my favorite shower gel of all time. I like the smell but most of all I love the way it leaves my skin feeling so soft. If you haven't tried any of the Ahava products I highly recommend them. Not just the shower gel but the bar soap as well, they both leave skin feeling so soft.
Steph C.
Ahava is probably my favorite brand for beauty and skin routines. All of their products are amazingly well made and have helped my skin. I've had acne for over 10 years and this is the only exfoliator that has cleared my skin.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Good product that helps clear up my clogged pores and makes my skin soft. It is good for my sensitive skin.
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
How much do you put every time? It says to leave it on for 2 min, but I'm not sure as to how much I should put on:-)
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
What is the biggest benefit you found with this product?