BeautySkinBath & BodyAHAVA
Deadsea Salt Calming Lavender Dead Sea Bath Salt

Ahava Deadsea Salt Calming Lavender Dead Sea Bath Salt

by AHAVA

Deadsea Salt Calming Lavender Dead Sea Bath Salt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ahava Deadsea Salt Calming Lavender Dead Sea Bath Salt!
Dana J.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I like most Ahava products but I think the lavender smell in these bath salts smell too synthetic. The fragrance is just not for me.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,085 reviews
Oh my goodness this jar of dead sea salts IS one of the best gifts you could GIVE or receive!!! These are scented with natural lavender for a calming & soothing spa like bathing experience in which to allow your body to rest and recoup from the day and the aches & pains to disperse. I know I would love receiving these as a gift. If you are wanting to try, do not stay on the fence- buy for yourself and your own self care and as a gift for a friend!!! These are a finer milled salt than Dr. Teal's and it dissolves VERY quickly under hot running water. An absolute oasis to step in to. Divine. All 5 stars!!!
Carly W.
Pittsburgh, PA
first of all, this stuff smells so good. the lavender scent alone is just so relaxing. the salts dissolve nicely and quickly so you're not sitting on little pebbles in your tub. I dont often take baths but when I do I use this!
Lacey P.
Delmar
My favorite soaking salt EVER!!! It is incredibly relaxing, leaves your skin ridiculously soft, and smells like you just walked out of a day spa. It isn't full of all that garbage cheap salts use. This is a must if you enjoy relaxing baths!
katrina I.
Port Huron
I have used this before while staying at a girlfriends house. It smelt so good and made my akin extra soft!
Tina J.
Nashville , TN
I love this product!!! So realizing and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. I've purchased it multiple times and always am satisfied with my purchase. I buy this online instead of in stores because of availability. I think they could sell this more places.
Rachel G.
This is the BEST way to unwind after a long week. Ahava products are well worth the price and instantly bring you the best version of your skin. Really, after one use you'll see the difference. I've been using these products for years and will continue to use them:)
Nicole B.
Mebane, NC
It is amazing!!! I've never tried something I liked as much as this product! You have to try it! It smells amazing and makes you feel amazing!

Looking for your answer?