BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Spray on this remarkable blend of light and nourishing oils and charge your skin with natural goodness. Combining healthy vitamins and minerals, age defying Dunaliella algae extract and the stress melting relief of aromatic Mandarin & Cedar wood, the remarkably dry formulation envelops you in a hydrating mist that leaves your skin feeling soft and glowing. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. Approved f. see more...

Jixo A.
Omg!! This is the bomb!! I LOVE this oil for after showers very hydrating and the spray nozzle dispense the perfect amount. Also the packaging is very luxury . I only buy this on special occasions because of the high price
Meghan K.
Newtown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Ahava Deadsea plants Dry Oil Body mist is like a restart for your skin. It did NOT disappoint, I'm so happy I decided to buy this oil. I have very sensitive skin it made my skin feel refresh and new. I'll be stocking up on this product, its works great as an all seasons replenisher!
Brenda C.
AUBURN, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is quite moisturizing and does have a very nice scent. The oil absorbs into your skin very fast. I only gave it 4 stars because it is a little pricey and I'm sure you can find something comparable much cheaper. But all in all is a very good product.
Sarah T.
Amazing product! So light, but so deeply penetrating! The quality is impeccable, it is a little expensive but beats other products on the market in price and quality. It is definitely worth it! The spray feature really helps prolong the use since it it's more efficient as opposed to a pour feature.
Cynthia M.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this dry oil. It smells wonderful and the scent stays throughout the day, lightly and not overpowering.  It does sink into the skin very quickly and does not leave you feeling like a grease ball. I will definitely re-purchase this item. It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it's price.
Haley M.
New Church, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this dry spray. It's so moisturizing but sinks in well. I spray it on after the shower and I love love love the smell. It's so gentle on my sensitive skin too. Highly recommend.
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oil is great for the body and super moisturizing but can be a pain to put on. This is great because it's a spray and soothing to the skin. Wake up feeling baby soft!
Adriana M.
This oil is amazing and has me smelling amazing! It's very hydrating and not greasy which is a plus! It's definitely a product I will re purchase!
sam w.
Highland Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product love the smell and easy application, the packaging is pretty. and works very we'll and it meet my expectations
Caryn D.
Dover
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product gives an instant moisture boost to skin. Application of spray works good after a shower but not ideal spot moisturizer.