BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Spray on this remarkable blend of light and nourishing oils and charge your skin with natural goodness. Combining healthy vitamins and minerals, age defying Dunaliella algae extract and the stress melting relief of aromatic Mandarin & Cedar wood, the remarkably dry formulation envelops you in a hydrating mist that leaves your skin feeling soft and glowing. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. Approved f. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Erin S.
Washington, DC
I am obsessed with all things Ahava and this is no exception. This adds so much moisture for my dry skin, and I love the smell and how it feels. Great for summers after time in the sun, and again - the smell is fantastic. Lasts a long time, too, and doesn't leave you feeling greasy.
Mimi M.
East Lansing, MI
Obsessed with this mist. I purchased it while in Israel and use it all the time. It has a wonderful smell and it is not sticky. I have skin that reacts to a lot of different products and this one works very well. I love using products by Ahavah because they actually work and make my skin feel smooth and healthy.
Mariah v.
Blissfield, MI
One of my favorite body oils! It's smells super nice and is allergy tested to make sure it doesn't react weird on the skin! I believe they have other scents that are supposed to help in different ways but I believe this one is the best! I would recommend this!
Meghan K.
Newtown , PA
The Ahava Deadsea plants Dry Oil Body mist is like a restart for your skin. It did NOT disappoint, I'm so happy I decided to buy this oil. I have very sensitive skin it made my skin feel refresh and new. I'll be stocking up on this product, its works great as an all seasons replenisher!
Brenda C.
AUBURN, GA
This is quite moisturizing and does have a very nice scent. The oil absorbs into your skin very fast. I only gave it 4 stars because it is a little pricey and I'm sure you can find something comparable much cheaper. But all in all is a very good product.
Sarah T.
Amazing product! So light, but so deeply penetrating! The quality is impeccable, it is a little expensive but beats other products on the market in price and quality. It is definitely worth it! The spray feature really helps prolong the use since it it's more efficient as opposed to a pour feature.
Cynthia M.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely LOVE this dry oil. It smells wonderful and the scent stays throughout the day, lightly and not overpowering.  It does sink into the skin very quickly and does not leave you feeling like a grease ball. I will definitely re-purchase this item. It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it's price.
Jixo A.
Omg!! This is the bomb!! I LOVE this oil for after showers very hydrating and the spray nozzle dispense the perfect amount. Also the packaging is very luxury . I only buy this on special occasions because of the high price
Haley M.
New Church, VA
I love this dry spray. It's so moisturizing but sinks in well. I spray it on after the shower and I love love love the smell. It's so gentle on my sensitive skin too. Highly recommend.
Cesar G.
chino hills, CA
Oil is great for the body and super moisturizing but can be a pain to put on. This is great because it's a spray and soothing to the skin. Wake up feeling baby soft!