Add a Photo

By AHAVA
Active Dead Sea Minerals Spray on this remarkable blend of light and nourishing oils and charge your skin with natural goodness. Combining healthy vitamins and minerals, age defying Dunaliella algae extract and the stress melting relief of aromatic Mandarin & Cedar wood, the remarkably dry formulation envelops you in a hydrating mist that leaves your skin feeling soft and glowing. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. Approved f.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Anything is good by Ahava! I like to use in the winter when my skin is most dry. A must try product for dry skin. Absorbs better for me than a lotion.
Meghan K.
Meghan K.
Newtown, PA
The Ahava Deadsea plants Dry Oil Body mist is like a restart for your skin. It did NOT disappoint, I'm so happy I decided to buy this oil. I have very sensitive skin it made my skin feel refresh and new. I'll be stocking up on this product, its works great as an all seasons replenisher!
Caryn D.
Caryn D.
Dover
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product gives an instant moisture boost to skin. Application of spray works good after a shower but not ideal spot moisturizer.
sam w.
sam w.
Highland Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product love the smell and easy application, the packaging is pretty. and works very we'll and it meet my expectations