BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea water. Feel this exceptionally mellow and refreshing cream gel effortlessly on your skin as it works its wonders. Healthy Dead Sea minerals, Aloe Vera leaf juice, chamomile extract and vitamins E and B5 combine to provide soothing moisture, to fight free radicals and to delicately smooth skin texture. Enjoy an energizing rush of vitality and the delightfully refreshing scent of mandarin & Cedarwood. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep you. see more...

• I have been looking for this were do u find it.15 Answers
AHAVA Deadsea Plants Caressing Body Sorbet
  • "Ahava makes the best skin products especially for dry skin. This specifically works wonders for dry skin!" in 6 reviews
Heather M.
Eau Claire
Review for: Ahava Deadsea Plants Caressing Body Sorbet more...
I LOVE THIS SORBET! It has a very light, fresh, herbal scent and left my skin feeling soft and refreshed! Absorbs quickly and left no oily residue. I just felt like I was treating my skin to a long needed retreat! It is a little spendy, so I use it with care but definitely worth the price!
katohara5 O.
I couldn’t speak higher about this brand and product. My hands are still soft from using it 8 hours ago and the smell is to die for. The packaging is classy and you get a lot of product for the price. I am on a continual rotation of these lotions and I use it all over!
Abby S.
Review for: Other more...
This is a nice body lotion, but it isn't what I expected. You may notice that it's called a "sorbet". I expected it to be like a body butter, thick and creamey. In reality, it's much more like a basic lotion that happens to sit in a tub rather than a tube, but it doesn't really need one. This is a decent product but now a "wow" one or one that I think is really worth a bit of a splurge. I tried this in the "Mandarin and Cedar" scent and its very nice, reminds me of mornings and autumns.
👻:mami_vanessa s.
Oshkosh, WI
Review for: No Color more...
I would highly recommend this for anyone who wants a good body lotion & the smell is so good. I feel like it’s makes your skin look oily so if you like that this is good for you i would definitely buy it again
Irina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. I have super dry, super sensitive, super delicate skin, and this stuff is practically a miracle in a jar. I have never had an allergic reaction to this stuff (which for a girl with pretty bad eczema is usually impossible to say).

It also makes my skin miraculously soft. Even my boyfriend noticed how awesome and smooth my skin got when I switched to this stuff!
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! My best friend has been trying to get me to try this product for years! Tried it at her house the other day and loveeee. Need to try it longer term for myself but my first impression is ABSOLUTELY YES.
Andrea B.
COVENTRY, CT
I love ahava products! This is the best after a shower and shave-my legs feels so soft and smooth. I especially enjoy it after being out in the sun, it quenches thirsty dry skin and the results are long lasting and effective.
jennifer s.
I first tried this when my dad went to Israel and brought me some AHAVA hand lotion back. I loved it so much that I searched for more products to order online !! this is thick and fluffy and super moisturizing !
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is so good, leaves you so soft!! One of my favorite body moisturizers! Smells pretty good and for how great it works, it isn't a bad price!!
Danet C.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smell is neutral and works for me and my spouse. Sinks into my skin pretty fast and leaves it feeling so soft! I love to use this after shaving!
parveen k.
Somerville, MA
I have been looking for this were do u find it.