Ahava Deadsea Mud Purifying Salt Soap uploaded by Meena S.

BY AHAVA

Deadsea Mud Purifying Salt Soap see more...

Nancy A.
I loved this soap!! Will definitely purchase again. My skin felt clean and balanced afterward. There was no odd smell or residue.
Carol Z.
I have kp skin, aka chicken skin, so I'm always on a hunt for scrubs and exfoliating stuff for the skin
Meena S.
Saskatoon, SK
I have normal to oily skin; I would recommend this for similar skin types. It helps clarify and it's not abrasive. It's the perfect mix of clarifying and gentleness. It will dry out dry skin. It's cost effective ($13CAN at Sephora Online) and it does the job!
I absolutely love this soap; This is the second time I've purchased this soap.

It's also natural & cruelty free. If give this a soap a 5/5.
Dennise M.
Maputo
I really love this product! It makes my skin look extremely fresh after washing it... One thing I don't like about it, is that it makes some part of my skin go extremely red since it's very sensitive. Other than that, it works great and it smells amazing!