BY AHAVA

A deep cleansing body exfoliator Formulated with Dead Sea Mud & tiny polishing granules Helps gently slough away surface skin cells & thoroughly cleanse pores to promote cell renewal Enhances skins ability to absorb moisture Leaves skin fresh, clear,... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Carrie L.
Not my favorite skin exfoliator, but is definitely not the worst I've tried! I have extremely dry skin that flakes so easily and it doesn't matter how much cream, lotion or body butter I use, it's never enough. Thought I would try something new for a change in hopes that it would help moisturize my skin while exfoliating at the same time. While it did help get rid of the skin flaking for the day, I didn't really see any lasting changes over the next few weeks. I was still having to exfoliate everyday and apply tons of cream or sometimes oil for a change just to get a little relief from my dry skin. It does do what it says it does on my friends who I had try it and loved it, but for me, it's just not going to be my go to exfoliating product.
Cristina G.
Lakewood, CO
I loved this product. I left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I have an oily T zone and it helped reduce that for sure! I am big on products that smell natural but in a good way and this was the only down fall for it.
Emily E.
It smells nice and did it's job! My skin felt soft afterwords. The packing is sleek. It didn't break me out or irritate my skin. I just got a sample, I'd consider purchasing the full size.
Yasiris V.
Bronx
My skin felt amazing after using this product, I also have it in the pouch and I love using it for my bath bombs.