BY AHAVA

Ahava Deadsea Minerals Set. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Justine A.
Everett, WA
My boyfriends mom every year for Christmas or my birthday gets me the AHAVA foot cream and hand cream and they both are amazing. I have dry feet and hands around the winter time and I use the foot cream and hand cream and it does wonders for my skin! Not to mention the smell of these AHAVA SMELLS AMAZING! it's a fresh spa smell.
Tara S.
Atlanta, GA
This is a fantastic kit for multiple skin types. Very gentle for your skin, with great moisturization. Basically, exactly what you would expect from this luxury brand. Would buy again and again, great value for the money.
Joanna L.
This is by far the best cream I have ever used! My manager gave it to me as a gift to try, and I now buy it myself. I highly recommend this cream!!!
I bought this set after visiting the Dead Sea! It's gentle on your skin and really feeds it with nutrients. It's priced well.
Deborah H.
This products are absolutely the best! I bought them a couple year ago in Jordan, and since then I've extended their use to avoid run out of them. I'm so glad that I can buy them online now.
I recommend them you will notice the difference. No doubt about it!
Faye P.
Quezon
My must have when travelling! I love how soft my skin feels everytime I use their lotion.