Ahava Dead Sea Water Sea-Kissed Mineral Hand Cream - Travel Size, Multicolor uploaded by Ivonne C.Ahava Dead Sea Water Sea-Kissed Mineral Hand Cream - Travel Size, Multicolor uploaded by Melanie S.Ahava Dead Sea Water Sea-Kissed Mineral Hand Cream - Travel Size, Multicolor uploaded by Alison L.

BY AHAVA

This Ahava Dead Sea Water Mineral hand cream is specially formulated to protect hands while providing relief and nourishment. Blended with Dead Sea minerals and infused with a tranquil sea-kissed fragrance, this hand cream gently and effectively softens rough, dry skin and improves moisture levels Allantoin heals dry cracked skin and blemishes Witch hazel extracts sanitize and smoothe skin, providing a refreshing, revitalizing effect Travel size HOW TO USE Apply a small amount on clean hands several times a day, as needed, especially after washing hands. 1 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Siobhan F.
Las Cruces , NM
I love this hand cream. I keep one at work, one in my car and one in my purse. After I use up all of my small ones I will spring for the $24 large one. It's so good after a long day of washing dishes and doing laundry or deep cleaning at my job. It smells wonderful and clean. You really don't need a lot to get the moisture back into your skin. I very dry skin as it is put my job often makes them worse because the water here is so hard and this lotion is amazing at making it not feel like my hands are going to crack and fall off every night.
Lacie W.
Forest lake, MN
I love this lotion! Its small enough to go fit in my purse for on the go. It smells good. And makes my hands incredibly soft. It works well on sensitive skin. Ahava Dead Sea Water Sea-Kissed Mineral Hand Cream - Travel Size, Multicolor
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Live for this hand cream! I love the original but this scent is even better! Super hydrating and leaves your skin silky smooth! A little pricey but worth it. The minerals from the Dead Sea are great for your skin and this is a prime example!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I really like this travel size! It's so easy to toss in the bag and have it on the go. A little bit of this goes a long way. It leaves the skin silky smooth and hydrated. Not greasy at all. The fragrance is too strong for me but it's a pleasant scent. I also like to use this as a body cream mixed in with some coconut oil balm.
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
The smell is pleasant and it sinks on the skin pretty fast. However, it is not enough to moisturize my hands and the price is high so no, I wouldn't purchase a larger size. I prefer "hand food" or a shea butter from the Body Shop.
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
I received this hand cream in one of my beauty boxes and i love it. I have to use hand sanitizer often at work and it tends to dry my hands. This helps them stay moisturized. I will continue to buy this cream.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this lotion as a gift. I love it so much, I wash dishes a lot and my hands get too dry. This lotion is amazing. Makes my hands soft and it smells amazing
Alison L.
Knoxville, TN
Got this as sample from Ulta and I am in love. My hands and feet are so soft after a couple days. Smells nice. I will be purchasing this over and over. Ahava Dead Sea Water Sea-Kissed Mineral Hand Cream - Travel Size, Multicolor
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
All of these lotions are truly perfection! They rewind your hands a good ten years. After use they are crazy soft  and firmer. No other lotion can come close to this stuff.
Melanie S.
Fayetteville , NC
I love this hand cream, after I wash my hands a lot during the day and this hand cream from Ahava is amazing , it also smells great and it's good with sensitive skin