BY AHAVA

Ahava Mineral Body Lotion Special Size Limited Edition, 24 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Brenna M.
Tucson
This is absolutely my FAVORITE lotion. It has a subtle but very pleasant scent which I enjoy. It absorbs so nicely and doesn't make my skin feel greasy, just extremely soft. The only thing is it's pretty expensive for the amount you get but I think it's worth it.
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Great lotion! Hydrating, no scent really just maybe a light powder scent so it's great for layering with a perfume because it won't compete with your perfume. I love the large size it often comes in, has a nice feel overall!
Luna G.
San Francisco , CA
This is amazing! It keeps skin so most moisturized. T does not feel oily or to heavy on the skin. It's great for body, feet or face. It's not drying which is a misconception with lotions like this. It's great
Leah C.
I'm only taking off a star because it's heavily fragrant and takes some time to wear off. With that said it's an excellent fast absorbing moisturizer and I like it so much I buy the bulk size.
Grace F.
This is one of the nicest smelling body lotion I've used. It smells cozy and clean, but not strong. I can smell it in and out throughout the day and I love it. I have very dry skin, so I can only use this during the summer. It's not quite moisturizing enough for me in the winter months.