BY AHAVA

Ahava Mineral Body Lotion Special Size Limited Edition, 24 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Talia H.
Denver, CO
I have never found a better product and I don't need to look any further! I love all of the Ahava products but this body lotion has been a staple in my bathroom and life for a long time. The scent is light and lovely. It doesn't feel greasy or oily but the moisture is impressive and really keeps your skin in great shape (especially in the dry Colorado winters). I have giant pump bottles stocked away, a tiny one in my purse and travel bag, and a medium size container in my son's room. I believe this is the best lotion on the market. This is #oneofmyalltimefavs
Brenna M.
Tucson
This is absolutely my FAVORITE lotion. It has a subtle but very pleasant scent which I enjoy. It absorbs so nicely and doesn't make my skin feel greasy, just extremely soft. The only thing is it's pretty expensive for the amount you get but I think it's worth it.
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Great lotion! Hydrating, no scent really just maybe a light powder scent so it's great for layering with a perfume because it won't compete with your perfume. I love the large size it often comes in, has a nice feel overall!
Leah C.
I'm only taking off a star because it's heavily fragrant and takes some time to wear off. With that said it's an excellent fast absorbing moisturizer and I like it so much I buy the bulk size.
Luna G.
San Francisco , CA
This is amazing! It keeps skin so most moisturized. T does not feel oily or to heavy on the skin. It's great for body, feet or face. It's not drying which is a misconception with lotions like this. It's great
Grace F.
This is one of the nicest smelling body lotion I've used. It smells cozy and clean, but not strong. I can smell it in and out throughout the day and I love it. I have very dry skin, so I can only use this during the summer. It's not quite moisturizing enough for me in the winter months.