AHAVA Dead Sea Water Body Trio

by AHAVA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AHAVA Dead Sea Water Body Trio!
How would you rate this product?
Anya F.
Ypsilanti, MI
This product is really great for my skin.  I always feel better after I use it.  I would love to be able to keep using it, but it's really hard to get.  I first purchased this in Israel.  Now, I have to order online, which is annoying.  As a general product, this one really is incredible, however.
Skyler B.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells nice and feels nice. Great quality. It makes a great gift! The water scrub is my favorite but the other stuff is also nice!
بشرى ت.
J'aimerais utiliser ce produit parce que je crains dans cette société J'aimerais utiliser ce produit parce que je crains dans cette société

Looking for your answer?